Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  5nvklj

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  9tpt39

2 posters

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading

Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  Empty “How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading

Post by Peace2all Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:59 am

I am just going to leave this here hoping if someone reads it, can give me an advise or a reading.
    I have such a strong feeling for this person.. for so, so many years .. but at the moment we are not able to be together or to be a couple due to a lot of  circumstances that pull as apart. This person also told me about his feelings and how his affections towards me have been lingering for so many years as well.., I “always” think (my intuition says) that there’s something ahead waiting for us. I feel that somehow, sometime in the future things will DO work. And all I ask the universe is that when this happen it won’t cause any collateral damage to anyone else .. that things unfold in harmony and happiness so I can spend the rest of my days with the love of my life.
    If anyone here can feel any vibrations about this thoughts I am telling, would that person be able to give me his/her feedback? Am I in the right path or am I getting lost in an imaginary ocean? When I feel very certain about things that are going to happen they surely do happen.. and many times I do feel this very strong and clear hunch that “we will” end together.. so I shouldn’t fear for anything.. cause no matter what .. the universe will give it to me .. I should just trust.. with no fears..
    But some days are more  gloomy and  I get depressed about the “waiting time” then maybe I lose a bit of my trust. So I try to shake those fears off and get a grip on my love again...is this a normal feeling? When we think about someone this way and strongly believe that our paths will connect, are we able then to actually make it happen?

Thanks in advance for reading .. and for any thoughts you can share with me. I truly appreciate it! “How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  3545142267
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  Empty “How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading

Post by Peace2all Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

I am a new member and still don’t know how to move around here .. sorry if I missed a message

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  Empty Re: “How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi Peace2all

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood, it's great to have you join us hugs
    I feel what you've just described is very normal. A lot of happy couples can easily say they never thought they'd end up together... a lot can tell that they thought they'd be alone for life ... or that something odd happened to bring them together or back together again. I know a few couples who made it against all odds stacked against them. The main thing here is not losing your hope, but I know that's not easy

My personal belief is that what's meant to be , will be...
    if someone's supposed to be in your life, they will be no matter what. And if they leave your life temporarily and are meant to be in it, they will find their way back

Peace2all wrote: I feel that somehow, sometime in the future things will DO work
    When I read that, my intuition said ''yes, it will''... that's a good sign, you feel good about it and so do I . I just feel there are some small obstacles coming your way and some already present. I'm unsure if you see this person in physical very often but that would be a good starting place for you, perhaps leaving a short time period free for them and inviting them to come and join you.... if you can't do this, communication is key. Keep checking in with them,

Keeping communication going is important for it to work, just remember to give them space when they need it. I definitely believe something lays ahead for you both... when someone has feelings for you for years, and you them.... .that's a good sign. Sometimes we can have feelings for someone that are short lived, however here it sounds like you two know each other very well and the feeling is mutual...
    the best thing now would be to meet up and spend some time together. Do you feel you could ask them out on a date? or does this make you anxious?

I understand it may not be possible because you mentioned you don't want to cause destruction to others. You know it's really nice you are thinking of others but in the long term I feel there's a good chance it could work for you both. I get the impression from your post you are just slightly anxious and wanting to know if this person really is serious. I'd say to take it slowly but also to not put it off for too long. Be sure this is what you want... to be with them... because I feel he wants this definitely. Meeting for a date or ending current marriages or relationships may be tough but it's ok, it's part of life. Sometimes we can become unhappy with our lives/relationships how they are. We can feel torn between familiarity and stuff. It's ok to let go, it's possible to let go and cause minimal damage and hurt.. in the end, the way I see it is.. we're here for a short time and have got to do what is best for us. Others may be upset but they will heal in time..
    I know for me, i'd be happy my loved one was happy. I'm even happy for exes.. that they eventually found happiness. Anybody who is not happy for you is probably not a true friend.. I mean...
    others advice can be so conflicting. One friend may tell you this, another friend, something else. Same for psychics. one may say no one yes. I'm saying yes I feel good for you two..... just remember to be sure this is what you want. If it is, I don't see any problems :-) he's interested and I feel he'll meet you in the middle. It just may take some time. So don't be offended if he wants to meet later than you had planned to,

peace

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

“How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading  Empty Re: “How to keep up with this love and don’t lose faith”. Need a reading

Post by Peace2all Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:13 am

Thank you so much Cloud for giving me your input and dedicate some time to respond:)
    I am very grateful!
    Is there any chance that I could send a private message?

Peace2all

Sent from Topic'it App
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:19 am

I am reading your response again cause today was one of those days when you feel that hope is slipping away.... I had to concentrate hard on doing other tasks and these last few days have drained a lot of me.. I feel I have very little energy to connect to my feelings and my intuitions.. I feel that my soul is tired ... weird feeling .. I’m so tired I wish I could sleep better.. instead I am not capable to close my eyes .. I’m no even sure if I sound coherent.. :(

Your letter gives me encouragement to keep up my hopes .. thank you again Cloud for your kindness

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:44 am