Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  5nvklj

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  9tpt39

2 posters

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Sisi
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by Sisi Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello, maybe there is something i should know. I would appreciate your answers.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Sisi
    Full  Member

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty Re: May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by Sisi Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:47 pm

PurpleGoddess wrote:[color=#9933cc]Hi Sisi,
     So, what I am getting is that in the past you were patient, or told be patient about something. There is going to be a grande party or event, take time to enjoy yourself...spirit is saying that you need and deserve it.  Also, I am seeing that a situation is going to arise that may be difficult.  I feel that it is going to be something new, not something you have experienced..so call on a friend or family member to help you if this happens. Hope this helps
    Love and light
    Thank you PurpleGoddes for the reading very much. Yes, i am always waiting for something, patient, not taking action. Interesting about party, as i do not go out usually, do you mean that it can be gathering of friends? And as i understand, new experience can be job related? I want to change my job, but don't know how to do it.
    Sisi
    Full  Member

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty Re: May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by Sisi Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Thank you for clarifying. PurpleGoddes, the problem is that i can't answer this question ( i like to learn something new, but it is not a job, i like calculating numbers, but all types of this jobs are office jobs. And i am not sure that it would be better for me than the job i have now. But the job i have now is not a stable one. So i have worries about all this.
    Sisi
    Full  Member

Post by Sisi Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Thank you again PurpleGoddess!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:51 pm