Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

do any of you have a spiritual pet? 5nvklj

do any of you have a spiritual pet? 9tpt39

2 posters

do any of you have a spiritual pet?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

do any of you have a spiritual pet? Empty do any of you have a spiritual pet?

Post by astraldreamer Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:44 pm

do any of you have a spiritual pet? 26264311
    do any of you have a spiritual pet? 54539711
    do any of you have a spiritual pet? 10394011

everybody meet my cat jasper, he turned 9 on the 5th of august and I rescued him from a shelter a day after his first birthday, we kind of chose each other.
    I had gone there to choose a kitten but our eyes met and it was just fate that I had to have him.

now I have 2 other cats but jasper has always been really different, I feel as though he may have been human in his last life lol.

id like to share with you some of the reasons why I think this and would also like to read your stories on your spiritual pets.

Jasper has to sleep in a bed with a human, not just at the bottom of the bed, he will actually paw you until you lift up the covers to let him get under it, and he has to have some pillow too , he will nip you until you move over to give him some haha.

Jasper sulks, if you tell him off, he gives you a look, clear to see he is thinking how could you do that to me? or what have I ever done to you?, he will sit away from you and face the wall so he doesn't have to look at anybody lol.

once me and my daughter heard jasper speak, no lie, he had just came in through the window and we said hi to him , we were playing a board game so weren't looking at him but we heard the word hello.
    I quickly ran outside and no one was there, so it must have been him.

ive caught jasper sitting on the sofa, staring up at all of the photos of me and the kids that are up on the wall, he has been doing this more since my eldest left home.

if you light a candle or incense stick, jasper will run across the room to have a sniff of it with his eyes closed lol.

He loves thunder and lighting storms and will sit in the window watching them.

he always knows when someone is ill, once I had been coughing for almost 24 hours, led on the sofa the next mrning, I felt like crap. jasper jumped up on the table opposite me, just staring at me.
    he didn't move not even once for about 6 hours when my friend came up and dragged me to the hospital.
    turned out that I had double pneumonia.

jasper isn't a very vocal cat but if I raise my voice or if I am ever angry he will meow loudly at me as if to tell me to calm down.

now my best friend who jasper has known his whole life used to live next door to me, and the only time he has ever sat on her lap was when she was unknowingly pregnant with each of  her three youngest children.
    he would jump up and sniff her belly and curly up with his head on it.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

do any of you have a spiritual pet? Empty Re: do any of you have a spiritual pet?

Post by Cloud Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 am

Aww

Jasper is beautiful

I have one cat, I wouldn't say spiritual but I would say she's very in tune with me

She always knows how i'm feeling and when I was pregnant she would always lay next to me and place her paw on my stomach , purring
    She definitely knew

Dogs are known for sensing these things but I definitely believe cats are very receptive, maybe just don't show it as well as pups do

Thanks for sharing the stories I admit jasper could be reincarnated, what do you think?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

do any of you have a spiritual pet? Empty Re: do any of you have a spiritual pet?

Post by astraldreamer Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:29 am

aww that's cute cloud and yes I feel jasper was once human.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 am