General Reading and Sincere Thanks - Page 2 5nvklj

General Reading and Sincere Thanks - Page 2 9tpt39

General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 37

General Reading and Sincere Thanks - Page 2 Empty Re: General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Post by Renaud on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 am

I agree with you Purple ,
If you can ,and it's feasible , please do.
I am sorry for inconveniences.

Sent from Topic'it App
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 85
Times User Thanked: : 8

General Reading and Sincere Thanks - Page 2 Empty Re: General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Post by PurpleGoddess on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:37 am

It may be a couple days until I get to it, but it is certainly no problem.
michaeljackson
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:42 am

🤗

Sent from Topic'it App
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 85
Times User Thanked: : 8

Post by PurpleGoddess on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:20 am

I pulled three more cards for you.
Past : Ace of Cups--Here you were offered a chance for spiritual and/or emotional fulfillment.  Did you take it?  Although now you are comfortable with who you are on the inside at this time in your life.  There was a possible new friendship/relationship here as well.
Present--seven of cups r--Use your inner guidance/intuition here to make a decision that you are debating.  Go with your gut feeling, focus on what is important to you.
Future--The Chariot--Use this as a sign of encouragement.  Wen you use willpower and determination, you will firmly succeed.  Here, I think it is saying to go with whatever you are feeling, not anyone else.  
I hope this helped clarify some things.  
Love and light always michaeljackson
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Thank you so much Purple ....lots of hugs.

To be more precise ...I faced a lot of paranormal or other dimensional experience in this year which were unravelling themselves , I got to know about you guys to better help me get an understanding of kinds of sensitivity which people are blessed with and it's okay to experience unexplainable thing and not to fear them.....so I dug deep , I tried to reach out a protector who had been by my side as this experience went along who lead me here, which kind of marked the start of a beautiful spiritual journey ....there is a lot I don't know but I moved closer to lightworkers, crystals , yoga , mindfulness, energy healing and channeling, dimensions.....so that happened in July the start of this and end of my relationship with my bf .And I got reunited with my childhood school buds whom I met like after 20 years ....it was so wonderful we became a pack now.
The decision which I had to take was to choose a career to project an idea of hope and light to the distressed and ease the life of the change makers ....so I had a gut feeling to go for an exam which is considered very promising and prominent in my country, but to prepare for it , it's hard to continue with my current job which hardly leaves me with anytime or energy.
I realised I have a vision which is needed to put in right place , that's my purpose as a lightworker here, I will also bring and try direct the lost ones .
Future I don't know .....but the decision to quit a job when my family is financially struggling and to go for the hardest exam in the world was something I wanted to be sure about .

Besides ....even after being in a relationship I always feel there is a guy....I don't know who , or what role he will play ....he may be a teacher or friend or more ....that also kinda disturbs me...the fact if it's true or I am being stupid🤣😂.

Rest your reading does help connecting the dots now, my heart says to quit the job and go all in for the exam and may be I succeed .......
Once I do ....another journey beings .

Thank you for your help Purple

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:23 pm

And Merry Christmas

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 pm