Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. 5nvklj

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. 9tpt39

+6
klch84
Elen
Crystal7
Cjo1time
Lovebird
Cloud
10 posters

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. Empty Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi all

I'm offering free 1 question readings. These will be done in the forum and can be sent via pm.

Please note, at present, only moderators are able to send readings via forum pm, all other readings need to be moderated in chat for the time being

Feel free to ask your question below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Let me know if you would like a general read, or a card pull to use as a focus in your reading.

I am able to answer many things but cannot give readings relating to health, diagnosis, or those which require me to connect to another without their permission .. Thanks for understanding :D
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cjo1time
    Cjo1time
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. Empty Re: Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Post by Cjo1time Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:16 am

Hi i have a question about love life and this guy I've been dealing with i want to know if I will get the relationship I want before the end of the month or some form of progress in our relationship
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb. Empty Re: Free 1 Question General Readings. Ends Monday 5th Feb.

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am

Hi Cjotime

Welcome to the site, great to have you join us. I will get back to you tonight when I have some time to read

hugs

SacredHeart
    Crystal7
    Crystal7
    Full  Member

Post by Crystal7 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi. Would be greatful if u could help.
    Met this lovely guy,my barriers are up as always but I feel that this time it's different? His name is Andrew.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Elen
    Elen
    Full  Member

Post by Elen Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

I'm usually clear on the "unclear", but where is my relationship going with my current interest?
    klch84
    klch84
    Full  Member

Post by klch84 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:12 am

What do I need to know about my relationship with Jayson? ( in case u need it my dob is 10/06/1984 his dob is 11/20/1977 )
    Churni
    Churni
    Full  Member

Post by Churni Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi. I have been in love with a guy for over 4 years, who due to family involvements, got separated from me. I know a bit on astrology and palmistry and i have concluded that he will return, as each and ever sign mark towards that. My name is churni and my dob is 5th july, 1998, india, kolkata at 6;52am. I just wanna ask that according to my analysis, its scheduled to happen this year. Could you tell me if there's any romantic upcoming major event this year regarding my previous flame? If it is, when? The timing... Thank you.

Edited (Cloud) Email address removed
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Churni
    Churni
    Full  Member

Post by Churni Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Okay. Hope everything becomes okay for her
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 am

Cjo1time wrote:Hi i have a question about love  life and this guy I've been dealing with i want to know if I will get the relationship I want before the end of the month or some form of progress in our relationship

Hi Cjo1time

Short answer: I have very positive feelings for you both in relation to progress though I would say expect it to be slow and steady, gradual. I can't promise that it will be before the end of the month or in the next two weeks but yes yes I have good feelings that the bond between you both will grow. I believe that friendship is a great foundation in love so fear not if you are feeling in the 'friend' zone at the moment or (near future). It's a good sign. I feel happy feelings when focusing on your question, this is a good sign. Progress: Yes joyful Friendship, building foundations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am