Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ 5nvklj

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ 9tpt39

3 posters

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ Empty ✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨

Post by Cloud Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:39 am

Free dream analysis :

I'm working on practising this again. Dream analysis can help to break down the meanings behind small details in dreams that can sometimes reflect your inner fears, hopes, and some believe may be a predictor to your future.

Feel free to post your dreams below that you would like help decoding. Please be patient in waiting for your reply
    flower1 crystal ball

Quality over quantity.✌️
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 10
    Times User Thanked: : 4

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ Empty Re: ✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨

Post by ThoughtsInIntervals Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Hey Cloud.
    I have a dream from a month ago but it’s incredibly vivid. To be honest it really shook me. I was in my old house, which was haunted. I haven’t lived there for nearly 6 years. It was recognisable as my old house but everything was in the wrong place (like the floor plan had changed). There was an outside area, that again, was slightly wrong and a little boy who was super creepy asking to come in. I kept saying no. The more I said no the angrier he got and the trees around him started to die but they were magical trees. I can’t remember the context of the magical trees, but I’m sure that they had special properties in the dream. I really hope that a second opinion on it. I have had the same little boy, every time a little different, coming back in other dreams asking to come in, I never say yes. It doesn’t feel like he wants to enter with kindness.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ Empty Re: ✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Hi Tarryn, wow, sounds interesting

Myself Dragon and Mermaid all read and can help decode dreams. I'm going to ask them what they think of your dream  and will ask them to get back to you as well. They are both great at them :-)

hugs
    Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    Full  Member

Post by ThoughtsInIntervals Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:00 pm

Thank you again! You’re my knight in shining armour tonight!
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Post by Dragon Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:45 am

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ D19ab4e1

welcome to Mystic Sisterhood ThoughtsInIntervals.

Enjoyed meeting and Chatting with you. peace

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:55 am

Houses can reflect the many aspects, fingerprints of information about you, your past and your possibilities.

Being a former house can denote you leaving a way of life behind.

Condition of house could be showing a different way of seeing or relating to yourself.

Consider events, memories that happened when you lived there and are still haunting you.

~~~

Trees can symbolize the living relations of yourself.

Roots depict your connection with the earth through food, air and water, as well as your psychological roots in family and culture.

The trunk shows your body and what you have developed in your life, the main thrust of your expression.

The branches are the different avenues you have explored and developed, your children, your relationships and ideas.

The seeds or flowers are your own fruition, the expression of what is deeply your own unique self manifesting creatively.

New growth, spiritual awakening.

Dying trees  represent parts of you that no longer carry life and energy, perhaps ideas or opinions that you no longer hold.

Full  Member

Post by ThoughtsInIntervals Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Lovely thank you so much! I am hoping that the scary boy doesn’t come back - but I recon it had something to do with anxiety because when I meditate before bed he’s not in my dreams. Thank you so much guys x
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:32 pm

Consider the 'boy' as an extension of yourself.

Parts of your character or personality which emerge, sometimes unexpectedly, in certain situations.

In trying to work out real issues,  that go unresolved, then they will be controlling in dreams leading into personal tangles, emotional responses and actions that are not what you choose to be or feel.

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 pm

I agree with what Dragon has said about the scary boy.. maybe it's about confronting your fears ❤

Dragon wrote:Parts of your character or personality which emerge, sometimes unexpectedly, in certain situations.

^ I agree

Quality over quantity.✌️
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    ThoughtsInIntervals
    Full  Member

Post by ThoughtsInIntervals Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:34 am

That makes so much sense! Thank you so much guys! It means a lot to me
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:28 pm

✨ ✨✨Free Dream Analysis Thread ✨ ✨ ✨ 702fa8371bf8a375c2340b8e541252fec8a7ff86_hq

hugs ThoughtsInIntervals hugs

A dream diary (or dream journal) is a diary in which dream experiences are recorded.

A dream diary might include a record of nightly dreams, personal reflections and waking dream experiences.

A bad dream can help reveal your innermost fears, and give you a way to cope with them safely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 am