Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 5nvklj

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 9tpt39

+2
PurpleGoddess
Cloud
6 posters

Who do you believe you were in a past life?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you believe you were in a past life?

Post by Renaud Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 am

Thank you so much for the read ,time and love 😍

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you believe you were in a past life?

Post by Renaud Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:52 am

Regarding healing....my reiki teacher told while initiating me that I have been a healer....but I m not sure if she meant reiki....I felt more of a ayurveda doctor , herbology....
    Tree are like my pet favorite.
    Then with past karma ....there is something I am carrying from previous life ...that I don't really know n I need to work on it once I fully realise that's thing that keep putting me back and with succumbing thing ....I feel it affects my relationship somehow ... mist of time i put up a grave expression but I become all loving and vulnerable ....visibly and actually to those I care about and they walk all over me ...Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 3278550357😂, So to avoid that I keep pushing myself ...not much help though .....I read my numerology karma ...it said I need to learn diplomacy to ascend and clear karma

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:52 am

But I am not too sure ...cause you know websites these days

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Very true

Sent from Topic'it App
    Scout Phoenix
    Scout Phoenix
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aries Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty A Phoenix

Post by Scout Phoenix Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 am

I believe that I Was a phoenix in a past life. Some kind of wild mythological animal because that's what this past life practitioner told myself and it make's sense to myself because I have done this to myself numerous time's and I absolutely love the way that the Chinese dragon phoenix religion also work's. I have been told that phoenix's are very protective and bonding bird's with people. Dragon's help to relax myself when I focus on meditation. I had a wreckless kundalini awakening I did on my own and since than I have gotten support to have my soul binded again and apparently my soul was so almost wrecked that it took awhile and will take along time to heal. I could have chosen to move on and move on from this life. Due to an accident. But, something is making myself stay here and finish this life out. I ain't suicidial I never have been. I had two time's to leave this realm but I didn't. I suppose thing's happen for a reason and I see thing's are getting better in a sense. I just miss home so much.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:07 am

Oh nice....

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:08 am

What are you doing after being awakened ?

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am