Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Seeking Someone Spiritually Gifted For Help 5nvklj

Seeking Someone Spiritually Gifted For Help 9tpt39

Seeking Someone Spiritually Gifted For Help

RoseQuartzRain
    RoseQuartzRain
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 5
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Seeking Someone Spiritually Gifted For Help Empty Seeking Someone Spiritually Gifted For Help

Post by RoseQuartzRain Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello!

It's very nice to meet you all, please call me 'Rose'! I have been in love with the most amazing woman for the past 5 1/2 months online, and multiple sources have confirmed to me that she is my twin flame. She has been with me through hell and back, including a suicide attempt and homelessness. She is the love of my life and nothing would make her happy than me holding her. We are supposed to meet up sometime in October, however, I fear that these plans may fall through. The thing preventing me from seeing her until this point was my step-mother, however, as of recent I am in a safe home that accepts she and I for who we are. That place is with my brother. He is the one who will be funding the trip in October, because he has gotten a promotion. I feel bad about not paying for part of the trip. It's not that I haven't been looking for a job, it's just that none have called me back yet due to lack of experience. Would anyone with a psychic gift be able to advise me please? I would appreciate it more than I have words to say, because if she were in my arms she'd feel at home for the first time in her life. I truly would do anything in this life for her.

Thank you in advance,

Rose

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:47 pm