Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

In need of help with medical and future reading 5nvklj

In need of help with medical and future reading 9tpt39

2 posters

In need of help with medical and future reading

ladymerrill
    ladymerrill
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

In need of help with medical and future reading Empty In need of help with medical and future reading

Post by ladymerrill Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:48 am

Hi and to anyone who reads or gives this any time, I’d just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have been very sick for a year now. I don’t want to give too much away, but my whole life has changed and so far I am not getting better and we still have no answers. We have seen countless doctors and had many possibilities but nothing confirmed. I really thought I was going to beat this, but I am no longer sure if I’m going to survive this anymore and I feel very young to be having something so serious. I have a little boy is why I’m so worried. I want to see him grow up. I have continued to grow weaker over the year though so I’m hoping to maybe find some insights from someone who might be able to help guide me in any way whatsoever or give me some clues as to what might be going on. I will share more when asked but do not want to interfere with a true reading.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

In need of help with medical and future reading Empty Re: In need of help with medical and future reading

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi LadyMerrill

I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick.
    I'd be happy to read for you. I can't really say I will be able to help in terms of letting you know what's causing this, though I will still do a general reading
    As readers we have to stick to ethics and one of the promises we make is we'll never diagnose or give medical opinions so that makes it tricky, but I'd still like to help you out if I can
    I may have a few other suggestions .. you're welcome to PM me about that side of things if you feel up to it.

(not a reading but..
    Have they checked your thyroid/and or for autoimmune antibodies?
    Just a thought that came to me, as when the most common things have been ruled out it looks like it may be something more complex by the sounds of it. Autoimmune illnesses can really make you feel rough especially when not treated (been there myself and with relatives) and so can thyroid/pituitary disorders. Have you explored any of this with an endocrinologist? again, anything to do with adrenals can really make you feel rough

Would you like a general reading? i'll do my best to help .. I just can't be so specific with medical bits. I'll still do my best to help

Take care for now hugs

Cloud
    ladymerrill
    ladymerrill
    Full  Member

In need of help with medical and future reading Empty Re: In need of help with medical and future reading

Post by ladymerrill Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Thank you so much for your time. I completely respect and understand where you’re coming from, but I am also opening to a general reading as well. I have tested positive for some autoimmunes, but none of my doctors have felt sure enough about which one to try any treatments. Having been so sick I had wondered about a few things going on in my life and I’ve been having some dream visits from a friend that passed on so I just wondered if someone might be able to read a bit more for me so any time you share with me I will be very grateful.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi Lady..That was my gut feeling yes

I'm not a dr (just a trained CNA / was studying nursing a few years ago but didn't complete it due to bereavements etc etc. ) Though i know how difficult it can be to get a confirmation of auto immune. It can take years (average 8 years of being unwell) before they find them/confirm them, it's horrible. I really feel they are on to something but just need someone to confirm it, someone who specializes in them....such as a rheumatologist, have you seen one? hugs

Of course i'll do a general reading for you and I understand where you're coming from too with wanting to know why your friend is visting you. I'm sorry for your loss... i'd be happy to help where I can

I am quite full up with  a few others to get to on here as well but I will not forget you, I promise. Will complete it ASAP

In need of help with medical and future reading 3545142267

Quality over quantity.✌️
    ladymerrill
    ladymerrill
    Full  Member

Post by ladymerrill Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:57 am

No please there is no rush and I wouldn’t want to rush the process anyways so you’re not clouded when it’s time. So I’ll be here whenever you’re ready :). So yes I tested positive for multiple autoimmunes after I got sick with mono, but I’ve been a very rare case of something like this. We have so many clues, but it’s like you said, autoimmunes are very difficult to confirm. I don’t want to give too much away just yet, but for now I hope you have a wonderful evening and I’ll be looking forward to speaking with you soon. I’m genuinely just so thankful to have spoken with you.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Bless you

Ok will get back to you soon, I really appreciate you being so patient In need of help with medical and future reading 3545142267

I'll see if anything comes that might help too. I'll do my best.

you too have a great weekend & take care ❤

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    ladymerrill
    ladymerrill
    Full  Member

Post by ladymerrill Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:20 am

Thank you so much Cloud! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:22 am