Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is 5nvklj

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is 9tpt39

4 posters

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is Empty Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is

Post by Cloud Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 am

So I was thinking of ways we can figure out who a spirit visitor is. Sometimes we can sense someone close and just have an inner knowing they are around us
    But other times we like to find more evidence connecting who it could be. Especially in cases where you feel there is more than one person visiting

I thought it would be good to put our ideas out there .. so one I have is this:

Dates and times and their significance... When someone is visiting or you notice a peak in paranormal activity..ahem... (visitors making themselves known) see if any important dates are coming up within the next two weeks. Usually loved ones will draw in closer on anniversaries, birthdays, wedding days,  as a birth draws near. ETC. during these times, you can usually expect your visitor to be very close to you - either a  family member or a very good friend.

Sometimes you may sense someone with you and suddenly realize that it's a grandmothers birthday soon (for example)  or that it was a significant day for a loved one in the past

Then there are anniversaries of death, I usually check who's anniversary is close and I usually go from there.....

Any thoughts, other tips? share as many as you like
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    aef3b2
    aef3b2
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 10
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is Empty Re: Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is

Post by aef3b2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:56 am

I had an experience like this before. It freaked me out, and I thought it was all in my head at first. I can't remember the date, but it was between 12-1am. I had just taken a shower and laid down in the bed after work. As soon as I laid down, I felt as though someone was watching me, so I roll over and face the other direction, and cover up more. I felt the presence of a man who had gotten closer. Even though I was still kind of freaking out on the inside, I was assured he was only there to look at me in awe. That's the feeling I got anyway. I later found out, it was my grandfather who had passed away when I was a child, and that he couldn't get over how beautiful I had grown to be. heartbeat

Listening to your inner voice, the way you feel, and intuition will help you figure out who it is, or what they are there for. In my case, I couldn't stop feeling alerted because it was something i had never experience when it comes to psychic and paranormal experiences, so I didn't get to fully enjoy the experience out of initial fear. Of course I thought of many things I should have said afterwards. Maybe it will happen again, I will be better prepared.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is Empty Re: Tips to help you find out who your spirit visitor is

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 am

aef3b2 wrote:I had an experience like this before. It freaked me out, and I thought it was all in my head at first. I can't remember the date, but it was between 12-1am. I had just taken a shower and laid down in the bed after work. As soon as I laid down, I felt as though someone was watching me, so I roll over and face the other direction, and cover up more. I felt the presence of a man who had gotten closer. Even though I was still kind of freaking out on the inside, I was assured he was only there to look at me in awe. That's the feeling I got anyway. I later found out, it was my grandfather who had passed away when I was a child, and that he couldn't get over how beautiful I had grown to be. heartbeat

Listening to your inner voice, the way you feel, and intuition will help you figure out who it is, or what they are there for. In my case, I couldn't stop feeling alerted because it was something i had never experience when it comes to psychic and paranormal experiences, so I didn't  get to fully enjoy the experience out of initial fear. Of course I thought of many things I should have said afterwards. Maybe it will happen again, I will be better prepared.

Aww that is precious, thanks so much for sharing. I love it when others mention their paranormal/spiritual experiences

I believe it will happen again, especially since you are at ease if it should happen again. Spirit know when something will startle us so they kind of meet us half way... sightings are common at night and when we're in bed because we are usually deeply relaxed, spirit know this ..so means we can sometimes sense them when we go to bed

That's so lovely he must be proud of you

take care

Cloud
    Charliegeorge
    Charliegeorge
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by Charliegeorge Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:11 pm

I have this experiance every day when i take my dog to the park. My father always said he would send something white when he passed over, in the summer i constantly see white flowers and i feel and hear my father, i thought its all in my head, but yet even in winter something white will appear, a piece of white paper, or a white sign on a lampost he smiles and tells me to look deeper than surface. Its such a comfort i miss him so much .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm