Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people 5nvklj

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people 9tpt39

2 posters

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people Empty Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:29 pm

Hi can you get anything of me and it's purchase I hope I don't scare people if I do I'm sorry

Dragon likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people Empty Re: Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:31 pm

Here I'll try again I'm sorry if I scared people but I look at me but for life and love my life all I'll be single today I enlarged I die I can accept it I can accept it because I know what's whatCan can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people 621
    Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people 621

Dragon likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people Empty Re: Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people

Post by dream jo Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:32 pm

Need to say I'm a straight lady but my hair short because I've got a ball patch the my head I'm going as long against big and big my mummy used to so scared people

Dragon likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:11 pm

When I was typing this with my mic I had a few clinches because of the weather being crazy in the UK
    I have not lost upon us I just want to know if you can get anything in this part I can accept it
    But I've got a good caring Lavigne nature those people 12 should we do I'm careful of me I should be done few on me and compassionate and caring and empathy because I should be doing few months I should be doing funerals

Dragon and dream jo like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:07 am

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people 145067

Buffalo:

Abundance

Deep Spirituality

Earth-Centeredness

Freedom

Great Strength

Honoring Sacrifice Made by Others

Loyalty

Protection

Self-Sacrifice

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:04 pm

[b thank you dragon] thank you dragons[/b]

Dragon and dream jo like this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Plus I keep getting the same answer my pendulum board and the initial care the initial k of the man I keep getting but I'm gonna let nature tickets cost take its course because I think that's the best way instead of all his dating up snow I give up on them

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:46 am

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people SerpentineElatedGallinule-max-1mb

Too fast, Too slow

Frozen Motion

Not Keeping Harmony

Crystal Instincts Illuminating

Mis-fortuned shadows razing

Vulture Silhouettes

Eyes eclipsed by coins

Auric Zenith

Earthen Roots to Night Stars

Keeping Boundaries Impenetrable

Gifts Beyond Measure

Unmade plans waiting...

Endings Beginning

Dreamprints Luminous

dream jo likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:31 am

Thank you again dragon I might not be a catch but inside I'm a kind loving loving person it would give you I will give you my last even paper it's got more than me I would end up giving them it

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:00 pm

Can can you get anything of this picture of me I hope I don't scare people Dc9b6884e41d2cc1630f3f20e78d2ee7

Paddle Your Own Canoe

Let Guard Down For None

Those Who Are True, Would Never Ask You To...

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by dream jo Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:32 pm

Thank you dragon anal I do the cards myself I did one card the fairy TL cards I got death and coffin but I like that card because it means Rebirth
    Then I did the Angel answers hard I got Romans Romance I did
    What I am going to let in nature tickets course another don't like what to say in me it's their loss and make them up with a prettiest person on the planet but my pretty and beautiful is inside

Dragon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:00 am