Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman 5nvklj

Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman 9tpt39

Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman Empty Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman

Post by Cloud Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:44 am

A few years ago, a friend was looking at rental properties to move house. She picked out two and showed me pictures on her phone. One of the photos was of a kitchen and there was a big orb in the photo. My friend knew well of my intuition/knowing and asked me what I felt, whilst she was swiping through the images of the bedroom, front room, front garden.

I remember telling her that I felt the location itself was great but I was getting bad vibes from the place. Space was important to her and the flat was quite a good size for a one bedroom. She made her decision and there was no stopping her. She agreed to take on the apartment which was attached to a dentist.

We helped her to move in , carrying boxes, helping to put the bed together. As soon s I walked in, I felt physically sick and felt heavy as if something was in the air weighing me down. The atmosphere was awful in the front room but worse in the bedroom. I was in there putting the bed slats together for her and felt like I was being watched the whole time. The
    room had no window and was a basement bedroom so it was enclosed and dark and it was quite horrible. But it was her new home so I played along being happy for her new start despite my feelings of the place.

We left hugged her goodbye and the next day we checked in to see how her first night was. “Bloody awful” she said. We asked why and she mentioned that she hadn’t slept a wink because she felt someone was stood next to her bed, felt someone tapping her when she had finally managed to drift off. It happened so often that her tenancy lasted around a week and she took the next available apartment that would accept her. She moved out fast and had to pay huge fees for breaking her contract.

Once she left she was told that nobody stayed there for long as they experienced the same and the home actually belonged to Harold Shipman (Dr) Who had a doctor surgery above. He killed his patients there and in the community.

It could have been resolved but I think knowing the history pt people off wanting to stay there. For my friend however she had no history of the place only knowing it was Victorian and close to amenities.

“Harold Frederick Shipman, known to acquaintances as Fred Shipman, was an English general practitioner and serial killer. He is considered to be one of the most prolific serial killers in modern history, with an estimated 250 victims.”

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman Empty Re: Story : ‘Dr Death’s’ apartment - Harold Shipman

Post by Cloud Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 am

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:09 pm