Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

My story,experiance 5nvklj

My story,experiance 9tpt39

3 posters

My story,experiance

Panda
    Panda
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 9
    Times User Thanked: : 0

My story,experiance Empty My story,experiance

Post by Panda Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:30 am

Hi everyone
    You may know me from chatroom  or may not..I will try to explain my life experiance,story,even if my english isn't perfect.
    This story is unusual,may look like to very sad or shocking or some of you may not understand.Story is about a lot things,energy,pills,people,what you don't see just feel.
    So i was normal guy,fun,positive,hilarious, going to school,acting club,hanging out with my friends but also i had some problems not like illnes or stuff but family problem,my parent divorced 2 years ago and i was living with my father and my younger brother.My mother lives other city.My brother was boring boy always gaming pc,my father was very negative,angry guy,always wants to command and never says that he was wrong,he did not have empathy,when i was little he was beating me,using psychological violence, he said that he fells better how he's threats me and my brother He is cold inside. I have a feeling that he always wanted us to be like him.In fact he is an energy vampire.You may be asking why than you went to live with my mother,and its because i did not wanted to leave my friends,friends were very importiant to me.and if i leaved i should start everything from 0.So one day i was laying on my bed,soon going to sleep,my father was doing something in attic,i tried to go to sleep,i lie in bed but i can't sleep i felt that something is my chest pulling me up,i did not understant what,i went to other room lay in bed and hear noises in attic,something heavy maybe made from metal,just hearing directly where that thing is moving,and its on top of me directly and feel same thing like my energy is going up,i could not relax and stay still,i did not understand what is happening,i got up turn my pc on started listening for music,my father comes says to turn pc off and go to sleep,in fact i was tired but i did not wanted to go sleep,i say after few mins i go sleep, but i was feeling nervios,i went to kichen to something to eat and my father calls me,he was sitting in bed, and he asked me"whats happening can't sleep? Tell me bothering you?" i said "nothing" and went to room tried to sleep but felt same thing,got off bed,turn my pc,locked doors,my father comes and says open door or i will break them,i siad no.He insisted to open i said i will call police he did not stop southing,so i called police after 10min police came and i explained everything that i was felling "that something was pulling me up" father shouted at me.Police checked attic and did not find anything suspicious.Police called medics and they offered my to go to hospital,they said tai will just check my pulse.I accepted.So they drived me to the psychiatric holpital.Where i was closed up.
    In psyhiatric hospital people are allowed to go outside 2 times in week for 30min than head back to rooms.Doctors tought i was crazy becouse if what i been thrue so they gived me pills antipsyhotics from where i lose my memory and and to stop imagination,they were brainwashing me,i understood this when this when was too late... There were a lot of crazy people around me,and a lot people who steal energy of you,and i did not know how to protect myself,i could not leave i was locked,i felt how from my chest part of me is pulling and now its lost.I felt emptyness inside me.I suferred a lot of emotional pain,mental pain,my mind was depressed,,around me was only negativity.i been locked up there for 35days,after that i changed.

Moral of story is that don't try to prove police or somebody that guy like my father steal energy,soul,and make you paranoid cuz they do not believe what you say or feel they bevieve what they see.IF you did same thing you would get closed where i was for long priod of time

Last edited by Panda on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

My story,experiance Empty Re: My story,experiance

Post by Cloud Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:30 am

so sorry this all happened to you (((Panda)))

Is there more to this story?

I will keep checking back. Are you away from your father now, are things any better?

I wonder what that was caused by, feeling your energy rising like this. I have a vague idea what it may have been but I will wait to see if you were going to explain more

Hugs

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Panda
    Panda
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 9
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by Panda Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am

Cloud.Now i do not live with him,but next week i will go back live with him,and see what happens next. What i experianced nobody ever want to lived thrue that.Psychiatric holpital is like a prison or worse,cuz in prison you don't get poisened,brainwashed by pills,drained energy till every last bit, what happens there not every guy knows.I was there like a healty person,but i been around ill and negative people.Well i can't explain everything what i been thrue,simple does not apply here,just i got damaged real hard for life.I experianced what people can do to your soul, mental health if they wanted..
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am