Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? 5nvklj

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? 9tpt39

3 posters

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ?

Raven
    Raven
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 8

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? Empty I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ?

Post by Raven Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:18 pm

I honestly don't know where this actually comes under, so Im writing here. (This is my first time , so if there are any mistakes or misinterpretations, please notify) . This is a bit long and I've been trying find some meaning in this, failing miserably at it too. I'll try to brief it up as much as I can.

Almost a year ago, I came across the topics of spirituality, psychics, angel signs, twin flames and starseeds. It was interesting cause I found a lot of things I could relate to in almost a bite of the topics. But the most interesting fact is that after these reading topics and such, I came across these two symbols almost everywhere I go. These are the 2 symbols :
    ∴ and ∵
    Yes, I know what it means in mathematics but I still don't know why I'm seeing this for almost a year, with no satisfactory explanation.

But apart from that I started experiencing, what I'm scientific terms one would term it as - paridolia (hope that's what it spells ) which sort of means that I see human faces in what other people wouldnt see . Although that term was for explaining why we see a face in front of cars and such , I see faces on WALLS and DOORS ! Not in real color version, but in form of shadows and smudges .Although I was literally creeped out, and something near to plasmophobia developed ( yeah, I still sleep with the lights on now ) now I can say im more better now, yet the signs haven't stopped even once.

And for fun, I thought why not count whenever I'm seeing the angel numbers, and boy wasn't that many ! There were regular 222s 44s 55s 123s and many more almost every.single.day

And back to the faces, I decided, why not draw it, cause they felt....so...ummm..I don't know what word to use...
    So now I have a small book which captures my attempt in drawing the profile faces which I see on walls and doors.
    And now I'm writing this to you after one whole year later out of two reasons :

1. I really don't have anyone other than the internet to talk about this, and that annoying voice doesn't always give me the answer I'm looking for.

2. I've started seeing pictures of horses now. A beautiful horse, looking at the side. And the strange part is that there was also one of that on my hand ! And I donno how that came to be.

I hope I get an answer.to this. I really donno where I'm supposed to.write this. If this is the worng space, then could you direct me the right one ?

Anyway, I'm real sorry for making this very long. It's just that I'm really excited that I can write this to someone who may actually have answers to this...so..

Hoping for a reply soon,
    Raven.

Cloud, Dragon and AlvaC1324 like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? Empty Re: I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ?

Post by Cloud Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:40 pm

Hi Raven, Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood
    joyful freedom

Oh, we completely understand how difficult it can be to talk about these experiences offline, we have met so many others who say the same but trust this is a safe and non-judgemental space where you can talk about anything paranormal and none of us will respond with shock or disbelief, we are all very open minded and understand that each of us will have experiences like this.

Most people overlook them , even though they are momentarily aware. They shrug it off as being unusual or a coincidence but some of us pay closer attention , as you are, and are keen to know the meanings. We completely understand and I want to start off by saying... don't be afraid of this. I'm guessing you are not afraid and mostly curious but if you are afraid , please don't be

There is definitely more than meets the eye and I firmly believe that these things that we notice are signs with deeper meanings. Not all of them, but most of them. If you are drawn to research something then it's probably going to lead you somewhere. A little like using a metal detector. Some who have been doing it for a long time will naturally feel guided to where to use it.. for you, seeking answers is the same.

I'm really interested in the symbol you mentioned and have also seen this a few times. I have an idea of what it could mean and will post it a little bit later on and see if it makes any sense to you (the triangle with the dots)

As for the horses appearing, I wonder if this is a hint that your spirit animal is a horse .. Our admin Dragon is amazing with Animal Totems and their meanings i'm sure Dragon will see this post today and will be able to share more about that. It does sound like Horse is your spirit animal and spirit animals give us guidance in our lives ..

When we have a spirit animal we can feel drawn to those animals and start seeing them everywhere they go, almost as if they call out to us. Noticing horses a lot means that horse is your (one of your) guides

As for the faces, we completely understand this too. Personally, I believe that sometimes it's our brain making us see the faces but again I have a very open mind that this could have some deeper meaning. I would ask.. do you recognise the faces? do the faces that you draw have similarity between them .. do you notice them at any particular time?.. are they happy faces?

I wouldn't be too worried about this but only ask about the faces because i'm curious to hear more about them. Humans naturally look for other human faces in patterns, it's (most times) just human instinct looking for other human faces - eyes, mouth , nose, but again that's not to say that there isn't any other meaning for them. Again I would not be afraid of them. I sometimes experience the same, most people i've asked have experienced this I just feel that people don't tend to talk about it very much

No worries about long posts , post all you need, ask anything you like. We love helping where we can and the forum is free for you to roam and we just hope that you find it all helpful. I will look for the triangle symbol and it's meaning and come back and post it for you today

Take care

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Raven like this post

Raven
    Raven
    Full  Member

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? Empty Re: I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ?

Post by Raven Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Thank you Cloud for replying to this post !
    First off, I do have to admit a but that I was scared (terrified tbh) at the first time, but now , I'm fine with it...most of the times. It's just these signs sometimes becomes overwhelming a bit, cause I see spots and white lights whenever I think of something meaningful.(I haven't said that there did I ?)

As for horses being my sprit animal...I really don't know how to answer to that...I've never met horses in real life, although I've been drawn to them in movies and books. Something about them just....I also once dreamt of riding a black horse in a place I'm certain I've never been to in my life (and I still remember that even if it's been years I've seen that dream...I remember almost all my dreams )

As for the faces...actually I've never seen them. They show different emotions which I don't know how to express them in words. The thing about me is that....whenever I see some people it's as if I've seen them before, but can't place where. That's what I feel about 'some' of the faces in the walls. There are happy as well as sad, men , women or sometimes in between . Once or twice I saw some wearing a crown, and sometimes the faces aren't completely human it varies....

That's all I can say about it.

Luv,
    Raven

Cloud and Dragon like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:15 am

I'm confused ! Can someone interpret this ? 7f253a44b0fff9d7a75ccdafc17af997

Believe in your freedom to make your own choices.

You are never forced to do anything.

The choice is always yours.
    -Horse

Cloud and Raven like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:53 am

Hi Raven

Hope you are doing well and having a good day so far

Dragon left a comment for you in Chat

joyful

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Raven like this post

Raven
    Raven
    Full  Member

Post by Raven Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:35 am

Thanks Cloud and Dragon. That meant quite a lot to me. I just saw another horse on a wall in my room and came online to see that I've got replied ! 😸

Things are just good except for one or two things...eh..
    Hope you're doing fine as well !

Dragon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:20 am