Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Feeling lost and confused need a reading please 5nvklj

Feeling lost and confused need a reading please 9tpt39

2 posters

Feeling lost and confused need a reading please

venessa_roy
    venessa_roy
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Feeling lost and confused need a reading please Empty Feeling lost and confused need a reading please

Post by venessa_roy Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Hii I'm new here I'm feeling really lost and confused. I keep seeing 11:11, 111, 1:1, 222, 22:22, 10:10, 9:11, 21:21, 22:22,333, 444, this number practically chased me every single day anytime I look on my clock It was 11:11 or my phone.I starting to loose my appetite suddenly start to become vegan all of sudden ,having insomnia, I become more sensitive having sudden urge to cry and sadness overcome me and I keep crying for hours from past one week,I feel mild pain in chest, I don't feel like doing anything, I feel anxiety, always feel tired, pain my my body parts.I keep seeing synchronicities ,I'm in a separation with a guy I love I just keep seeing him in my dreams,I start to having lucid dreams I don't dream much often but now from 3 months I keep having dreams ,I saw 11:11 in my dreams. Everytime I want to forget about him It just randomly his name keep popping up out of nowhere like on my laptop searching random things or something else. I feel suddenly cold sensation on my arm or hand on a particular part :(  I ask universe for some guidance to show some clarity I said show me a orange butterfly and the guy I love his name (Vincent)3 times and within a day I did see a orange butterfly and saw his name 3 times even when I'm writing this the time is 11:11 as my eyes suddenly goes on the clock.Yesterday I saw a dream where I standing on my balcony suddenly the sky turns dark pitch black and heavy winds flowing I sense something danger I quickly ran inside but couldn't close the door today when I just close my eyes for resting I saw a white big energy glowing ball with blue and purple rays coming. I ask a Psychic and she told me I'm in a Twinflame connection .I'm soo sorry I made this soo long but please show me some guidance am I going crazy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Feeling lost and confused need a reading please Empty Re: Feeling lost and confused need a reading please

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am