Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! 5nvklj

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! 9tpt39

3 posters

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Nativelynn
    Nativelynn
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 16

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Nativelynn Fri May 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Heartburn happens when acid or stomach contents backs up into the esophagus, which may cause burning as well.
    I have been dealing with this problem for a while now ever since I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My heartburn gets bad every time I eat or drink. When that happens I have to take 4 to 6 tums just to get a little relief.
    Now I have found a new product that calms the acid or the upset stomach with a soothing Herbal relief. This product does not contain aspirin but uses 4 powerful ingredients to sooth the acid.

This product I started taking it a week ago and instead of taking 4 to 6 tums every time I have acid, i take one or two and it stops the acid from coming up when I burp. I can say that this works for me!!!

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Acid11

Last edited by Nativelynn on Sat May 09, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Re: Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Cloud Fri May 08, 2020 9:26 pm

That sounds good Lynn, I'm glad it's helping you. I didn't know you had Fibromyalgia too, i'm so sorry. I also have this condition and it's very painful. An a nightmare to say the least, with all the many different symptoms it causes in the body, from head to toe. Thank you for sharing.

cloud kind

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!! Empty Re: Stop Heartburn Before It Stops You!!!

Post by Dragon Sat May 09, 2020 12:15 am

Great post Lynn, Thank-You, very informative.

Liking how ingredients have an anti-inflammatory effect, as inflammation can increase fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, and depression.

Stay well Lynn and Cloud.

Many Blessings

Full  Member

Post by Nativelynn Sat May 09, 2020 4:16 pm

Cloud wrote:That sounds good Lynn, I'm glad it's helping you. I didn't know you had Fibromyalgia too, i'm so sorry. I also have this condition and it's very painful. An a nightmare to say the least, with all the many different symptoms it causes in the body, from head to toe. Thank you for sharing.

cloud kind

Thank you cloud I do have this condition and it affects a lot of things in my body, but one thing i can say is that this pill help with heartburn and its natural.
    Nativelynn
    Nativelynn
    Full  Member

Post by Nativelynn Sat May 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Dragon wrote:Great post Lynn, Thank-You, very informative.

Liking how ingredients have an anti-inflammatory effect, as inflammation can increase fibromyalgia pain, fatigue, and depression.

Stay well Lynn  and Cloud.

Many Blessings

Thank you Dragon. This has helped at least one thing that I have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 am