Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Beautiful Vision While Meditating 5nvklj

Beautiful Vision While Meditating 9tpt39

2 posters

Beautiful Vision While Meditating

Nativelynn
    Nativelynn
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 16

Beautiful Vision While Meditating Empty Beautiful Vision While Meditating

Post by Nativelynn Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:06 pm

I was using Native American music to meditate this morning and had a vision and wrote it all down as it was coming. I would like to share it with you now. It's a little long so bare with me. My pen would not stop.

I am in a dense wooded area sitting on a rock. I can hear trees moving from a breeze, a brook is flowing in the distance.

I feel at peace sitting on the rock. The birds are chirping in the trees. In the corner of my eye I see a deer standing there staring at me, neither one of us is afraid. I close my eyes and took a deep breath, to breathe in the fresh air.

As I open my eyes I see a beautiful creature staring at me. Eyes piercing through me like a dagger, but I am at peace. As it moves gracefully through the woods closer to me I can see it's form. It's mighty paws crush the leaves beneath it. It's strong legs are powerful as it strides through the woods.

My heart beats faster in my chest but I am not afraid. As it's head goes into the air a slow and mighty sound goes out of it's body as if to say "peace".

As it moves closer to me I reach my hand out. It gently pushes it's nose on my hand and lays its body at my feet. I sit there to watch this mighty creature lay at my feet. It's form was that of a dog but wasn't. I realized that I was in the presence of a wolf. A beautiful majestic white wolf.

It's breath was slow and restful. It had no care in the world and neither did I. For the longest time it laid there with it's head on my feet.

Slowly it began to move. Raising its mighty body off the ground. Looking into the majestic piercing eyes was like looking into life itself. As it slowly walked away into the woods it slowly turned and bowed it's head to me then faded in the distance.

It was a calm and peaceful feeling come over me. I knew there was a message in the majestic creature.

Thanks for reading this.
    Lynn

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Beautiful Vision While Meditating Empty Re: Beautiful Vision While Meditating

Post by Cloud Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 pm

[b]That sounds amazing Lynn! thank you for sharing it with us. How beautiful. Do you know about Animal Totems ? Maybe wolf is stepping in to your life with a message[/b] ❤ loving

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:31 pm