Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members 5nvklj

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members 9tpt39

3 posters

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members Empty ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members

Post by Cloud Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:58 am

There has been a surge in spammers and previously banned members attempting to return. I just want to stress that spam and inviting to sites publicly on posts or threads is not tolerated here

Asking a mods permission to post a link or advertise is NOt difficult

I'm sure many of you spamming will not care about being banned but your IP's (even if you use a VPN) and usernames will be reported

Members: Please be wary. Of clicking on links that may be temporarily posted on site or in chat. They could be unsafe or could lead you to sites that aren't legitimate or safe.

Past banned members: we are sometimes willing to negotiate with you if your reason for a ban was fairly minor but please remember - there are only so many chances we can give a person before we give up so please be honest and open as we are with you.
    We do figure out who is who but your intentions good or bad will also show too.

Thank you

Also- we do not automatically enable Private message functions. Please come into chat and talk to Mermaid if you would like yours activated - a faster way to have this enabled is by participating inthe site and chat. A member signing up and immediately asking for PM (in the past) has repeatedly shown units not s great idea. Whilst most of you want it activated for legitimate reasons we do have to look out for our forum members , readers, and guests, trolls not tolerated here nor are cold readers and fakes/scammers or predators

Thanks for reading

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members Empty Re: ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Just saying that I do understand fully now why this guideline is in place. Is there a way in which to upturn the yellow part of my name? It is still showing up as yellow? I guess that means i'm still being reviewed account wise? Just wanted to apologize for any previous errs in the past. I've learned from it and moved on. If there's anything I can do to help out this site, please let me know. Be more than happy to help, even with regards to readings, etc. If that means I need to let someone see me read, that's cool too. If you want to discuss it amongst yourselves, that's cool, I understand too. But please do let me know. Thanks.
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members Empty Re: ATTN: Spammers and prior banned members

Post by Dragon Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:59 pm

SilverWillow wrote: aka CELTICROSE

Just saying that I do understand fully now why this guideline is in place. Is there a way in which to upturn the yellow part of my name? It is still showing up as yellow? I guess that means i'm still being reviewed account wise? Just wanted to apologize for any previous errs in the past. I've learned from it and moved on. If there's anything I can do to help out this site, please let me know. Be more than happy to help, even with regards to readings, etc. If that means I need to let someone see me read, that's cool too. If you want to discuss it amongst yourselves, that's cool, I understand too. But please do let me know. Thanks.

================================

CELTICROSE

Safety and well-being of our Members at Mystic Sisterhood comes first.

In essence, you want us to let you loose, again, at Mystic Sisterhood.

To prey upon the emotionally distraught.
    ~
    ~
    You burned Mystic Sisterhood.

We will not forget.

Ever.

Circle of trust is broken.

Shame the hell on you......

Last edited by Dragon on Fri May 08, 2020 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Post by Cloud Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:05 am

Dragon wrote:

~
    ~

We will not forget.

Ever.

👍🏻👍🏻

Silver willow aka CELTICROSE

I believe you should stick to one site and not multiple ones. If you had wanted to stay here you would a year/ two years ago. I'm not sure why you suddenly wanted to return here after all that went on. You can't blame us for not trusting you anymore

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Fri May 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Poachers are those who try to persuade someone to leave a Site / Chatroom and become a member of yours, especially by using secret or dishonest methods.

Reflecting their site's lack of integrity and values.

All are free to come and go as they please.

Those who don't know any better, are right where they belong.

In essence, poachers are like the trash taking itself out.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Wed May 06, 2020 8:32 pm

Dragon wrote:

Aka CELTICROSE

~
    ~

We will not forget.

Ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 am