Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 5nvklj

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 9tpt39

5 posters

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Empty ✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨

Post by Cloud Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:11 am

Hi everyone, welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood cheers

Mystic-sisterhood is a not-for-profic free psychic readings, spiritual development and metaphysical discussion community. We have free psychic and paranormal chat rooms which are mobile friendly.

We have a forum database full of information and topics that will help you in your spiritual development

Mystic-sisterhood was founded in 2018 although our forum staff have been friends for over ten years. All moderators/admins are highly experienced psychic/intuitives, mediums, and experts in the paranormal, unexplained phenomena, and a high interest in all topics that you will see in our forums.

We welcome you to come and join us, offering readings is not our only goal . We hope to create and keep a member friendly, safe environment for people to discuss psychic abilities, share paranormal experiences and seek support for problems they (you) may be having.

We know that it can be difficult to experience paranormal phenomena , if you don't have loved ones or friends who believe in it. We hope if this is your situation that you feel you can share it with us, in a non-judgemental space. We can offer advice, guidance and experience. We may also  be able to give you some tips on how to resolve the situation and where we can't help, we know someone who can and will redirect you to them if needed

The readers on Mystic-sisterhood have much experience in giving readings , both online and offline. Readers at Mystic-sisterhood have worked as psychics professionally but decided that it felt wrong to accept money knowing that many clients were struggling financially. We do not like to see people scammed online or offline, having to pay money for cold readings. We offer free, honest, genuine, and accurate readings free of charge, only asking that you try and contribute to our community if you feel able to. A share, a Like, a post, a positive review, these all count.

We have a section in our forums for Natural science and astrophysics discussion, we welcome those who are interested in these topics, come and share your thoughts, ideas, and articles that interest you.

We are able to offer guidance on many spiritual topics, there are far too many to list, but we welcome those who would like to connect with other like minded people.

We understand that COVID-19 is difficult to deal with right now and many people are stuck at home, so feel free to come and socialize with us in our General forums and our Chat Room. We have members from different countries who we have developed strong friendships with. We are a no BS website and will only allow those who are serious about respecting others and learning/sharing,  being honest. If you are looking to hook up with others or find love, mystic sisterhood is not the right place for you :bom:

So if you would like to chat with like minded people who will not judge you for your experiences or even if you feel that you have something to contribute, register and join us in the forums, chat, or both.

If Chat is empty, please come back occasionally to check when others are in. Many of our members work, even during the covid19 lockdowns . If chat is quiet, consider staying a little longer and you are likely to catch the others on.

We recommend starting an introduction thread as your first post so that others can get to know a bit more about you.

kind

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Empty Re: ✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨

Post by Dragon Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:43 pm

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 91cfbc72fc23a68c0a1880ab46e6bf2d

Let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds and the stars dance between you.

Let it be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Allow the power to flow through you.

Eagle likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:27 am

Cloud wrote:Hi everyone, welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood cheers

We welcome you to come and join us, offering readings is not our only goal . We hope to create and keep a member friendly, safe environment for people to discuss psychic abilities, share paranormal experiences and seek support for problems they (you) may be having.

kind

Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 1
    Times User Thanked: : 2

Post by Robflo23 Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:59 am

My name is robin and I'm a strong believer in angels and have seen many signs that they are with me I've always felt different then people around me I pick up on people emotions and know when I'm being lied to I see so many things in a deeper and different way than others i believe our mind has more power than we know or even realize and our mind can heal even incurable illnesses the power of our mind and strong faith

Cloud likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:40 am

Robflo23 wrote:My name is robin and I'm a strong believer  in angels and have seen many signs that they are with me I've always felt different then people around me I pick up on people emotions and know when I'm being lied to I see so many things in a deeper and different way than others i believe our mind has more power than we know or even realize and our mind can heal even incurable illnesses the power of our mind and strong faith

Hi Robin / Robflo23

Welcome to mystic-sisterhood, glad to have you join us. Thank you for your intro, it's lovely to hear about our new members and your beliefs and experiences. I agree with you that our minds are powerful, our intent is probably the most powerful tool we all have

Feel free to join us in our chat some time. Until then, we look forward to reading your posts and having you join our discussions

Take care and reach out to Dragon, Mermaid, or myself if you need any help with anything.

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Monophy

Best wishes

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

celticsoul7
    celticsoul7
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 6
    Times User Thanked: : 5

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Empty Greetings and so glad to meet you all

Post by celticsoul7 Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:12 am

Greetings everyone!
    My name is Kirsty, but my online name has always been CelticSoul7. I have been psychic my whole life. I have been a tarot reader since I was 18 and just turned 51 in March (my how time flies!!).

I have been an intuitive advisor both online and in person, working on several of the old chat sites (as Celticsoul7) and also worked in a brick & mortar store.

I feel like I need to help people, that's why I'm here and why I have been given my gifts.

I love to do readings and will usually read those I am pulled to.

My abilities include clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, (basically all of the clairs :) ) a touch of mediumship, and basically when doing a reading - I give what I get.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum!!

Blessings!
    Kirsty aka CS7

Cloud and Dragon like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:41 am

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 03e91e04a3fe868be081e82c64251dd6

Welcome celticsoul7 to Mystic-Sisterhood.

Lovely meeting you in Chat.

Happy you are here.

Eagle likes this post

Eagle
    Eagle
    Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 12
    Times User Thanked: : 16

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Empty Introduction

Post by Eagle Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:14 am

My name is Eagle, my real name is Ron. I am a full blooded Cree Indian from Western Canada. I identify as a first nation male and am proud of my heritage. I have done some research into my heritage and our beliefs that the world does not belong to us and that we are borrowing it for our earthly journey. As is with my ancestors, we identify with the creatures that God put on earth, never harming for the sake of harming, but to sustain our selves and our families. I have always had an infinity for eagles, especially bald eagles, the most majestic of all the birds of prey. Whether or not it is my spirit animal i am not sure of, but since I was adopted at a young age, i didn't begin to really look into my heritage until later in my life.

Thank you for the invitation to the group, i look forward to getting to know everyone.

Dragon and AaronAzrael like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:30 am

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 5096b031c1f69d3abeb5f206156a97f6

Welcome Eagle to Mystic-Sisterhood.

Great meeting you in Chat.

Really like your insights, you have lovely energies.

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ 466fc026772bcc1f364daab76d89d28f

Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 12
    Times User Thanked: : 16

✨✨Quick Guide for New Members✨✨ Empty Energy

Post by Eagle Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:34 am

Thank you for your kind comments dragon. I really liked the eagle picture and quote you posted as well

Dragon and AaronAzrael like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Post by Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:38 am

Cloud wrote:Hi everyone, welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood cheers

Mystic-sisterhood is a not-for-profic free psychic readings, spiritual development and metaphysical discussion community. We have free psychic and paranormal chat rooms which are mobile friendly.

We have a forum database full of information and topics that will help you in your spiritual development

Mystic-sisterhood was founded in 2018 although our forum staff have been friends for over ten years. All moderators/admins are highly experienced psychic/intuitives, mediums, and experts in the paranormal, unexplained phenomena, and a high interest in all topics that you will see in our forums.

We know that it can be difficult to experience paranormal phenomena , if you don't have loved ones or friends who believe in it. We hope if this is your situation that you feel you can share it with us, in a non-judgemental space. We can offer advice, guidance and experience. We may also  be able to give you some tips on how to resolve the situation and where we can't help, we know someone who can and will redirect you to them if needed

The readers on Mystic-sisterhood have much experience in giving readings , both online and offline. Readers at Mystic-sisterhood have worked as psychics professionally but decided that it felt wrong to accept money knowing that many clients were struggling financially. We do not like to see people scammed online or offline, having to pay money for cold readings. We offer free, honest, genuine, and accurate readings free of charge, only asking that you try and contribute to our community if you feel able to. A share, a Like, a post, a positive review, these all count.

We have a section in our forums for Natural science and astrophysics discussion, we welcome those who are interested in these topics, come and share your thoughts, ideas, and articles that interest you.

We are able to offer guidance on many spiritual topics, there are far too many to list, but we welcome those who would like to connect with other like minded people.

We understand that COVID-19 is difficult to deal with right now and many people are stuck at home, so feel free to come and socialize with us in our General forums and our Chat Room. We have members from different countries who we have developed strong friendships with. We are a no BS website and will only allow those who are serious about respecting others and learning/sharing,  being honest. If you are looking to hook up with others or find love, mystic sisterhood is not the right place for you :bom:

So if you would like to chat with like minded people who will not judge you for your experiences or even if you feel that you have something to contribute, register and join us in the forums, chat, or both.

If Chat is empty, please come back occasionally to check when others are in. Many of our members work, even during the covid19 lockdowns . If chat is quiet, consider staying a little longer and you are likely to catch the others on.

We recommend starting an introduction thread as your first post so that others can get to know a bit more about you.

kind

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 am