Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss 5nvklj

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss 9tpt39

3 posters

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss Empty Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss

Post by Renaud Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi guys I have noticed we all have had a lot of talks about children and mother troubles and I feel everyone feels a gap ....they want to fill but don't want ...or do they want tussle ....

I will share my story .....I am yet to be a mother though buy I feel it can really help me ....
    Given cultural difference ....don't think something is not possible ....it's always the adults that show us the world first .

Who's is gonna go first ??
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss Empty Re: Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss

Post by Cloud Sun May 12, 2019 11:08 pm

When you mention a gap what are you referring to Renaud? Do you mean the differences that mothers and daughters may have?

Sorry it's late and I struggled to understand... hugs

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss Empty Re: Mother Daughter relationship ....let's discuss

Post by Renaud Thu May 16, 2019 1:32 pm

Gap of not having proper communication

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Or intentions and worries expression and communication issues , etc.
    Understanding issue.
    Stubborn to not be empathic towards each other ,
    Neglectance which many can't notice at first in their relationships,projecting bias attitude which may have unexpressed reasons or worries from mother's side but becomes noticeble in siblings etc, ....there are many things.

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Sun May 19, 2019 5:52 pm

my communication with my daughter's is not great. mainly because they both have autism. it's like I'm talking a different language.

if I really want to get through to them i have to text them or send a message on Facebook messenger lol x

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Tue May 21, 2019 12:52 am

Ahhhh, I understand now

Well yes, communication is important.. I feel these days there are some problems in families not having quality time together to sit down and talk 1-1 or as a group... if you think about it, many are busy or distracted and some families don't even sit down to eat together anymore (I can see why and I do get it, not judging) but I feel it has an impact on relationships and communication... I know a lot of kids find it hard to approach their parents and I also understand how tough it can be for parents to reach their children too.. (like what Astral said). For me, if I try phone call one of my nieces/nephews they are always too busy on their gadgets and like astral mentioned, it's probably easier for me to message them online than it is to invite them to my place to sit down and have a chat. It can be hard

I feel like things need to change a little bit, I know for me when I was young i'd have plenty of time to sit down with my elders and talk with them , interact, communicate.. it's what I did most of the time if I wasn't outside or with friends... things have changed now I guess. But yes it's not uncommon for mums and daughters to feel a divide... I try not to take it personally, sometimes it happens and like you mentioned , a lot of time it's to do with something that's not being expressed, whether it's mum or daughter... I really believe in clearing the air, even if it's scary/painful.... getting to the bottom of what it really is.. sometimes the causes can be changed or worked on, other times we just (as daughters) have to accept that there's nothing we can do to fill that gap... it takes two to put in effort, and if you are putting in the effort , the rest is down to them

❤

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm