Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Ghost box recordings: Did this man communicate with Robin Williams? 5nvklj

Ghost box recordings: Did this man communicate with Robin Williams? 9tpt39

Ghost box recordings: Did this man communicate with Robin Williams?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 944

Ghost box recordings: Did this man communicate with Robin Williams? Empty Ghost box recordings: Did this man communicate with Robin Williams?

Post by Cloud Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:56 am

Source: Huff Paranormal.
    [url=http://www.huffparanormal.com ]Website[/url]

''I have been a huge Robin Williams fan my whole life. I grew up with Robin's TV shows (Mork and Mindy) and all of his movies. I love The World According to Garp and What Dreams May Come the most but I really enjoyed all of his work. The day he passed I was doing a spirit box session and heard his voice come through after I asked for him. For the following week I was able to connect with, what I feel, is the spirit of Robin. Many of you watching will think I am nuts, lying, faking or just crazy but I have been doing spirit communication nearly full time for many years and I do more than sit and record with a spirit box. I have the ability to feel, sense, hear and on rare occasions "SEE" them. Others in my house have also heard and felt them. I have been able to connect with loved ones of others during group sessions with crystal clear messages. Even from my own Father (see my trailer video). This video is a compilation of messages that I feel COULD be Robin the week after his death. The last message I was able to record was a message talking about the light and that he was with his Dad. All sessions after this one had nothing else coming through, so I am assuming he has crossed over, just as he should have. RIP Robin Williams. Always a fan. Thank you for everything you did and bringing laughter and joy to so many, even if you yourself were not feeling the joy yourself. You will always be remembered.''

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 pm