Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread 5nvklj

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread 9tpt39

2 posters

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Empty Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread

Post by Cloud Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:42 pm

A thread to share all the best paranormal photos you can find. Feel free to share a brief background if you can find any and *please please* share the source of your photo, to give credit to the original poster// author

Here's one I find very convincing and it's nice as it's quite clear. You can see the face well
    The Chaldon Ghost
    Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Gallery_145875_3_843061
    Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Empty Coal Mine Ghost.

Post by Cloud Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Ghost-3-557521
    PARANORMAL investigators believe they have proved ghosts really exist after capturing an eerie apparition of a woman in a former coal mine.
    Ghost hunter Jimmy Devlin, 44, is convinced the transparent figure could be the spirit of of a long-dead female coal sorter.

He committed the "spectre" to camera during a paranormal investigation at Lady Victoria pit in Newtongrange, Midlothian, where Scotland’s National Mining Museum is now based.

He said: “I have very rarely shared any of my work, more because of ridicule and cyber abuse from closed minded individuals.

“I do however feel I would like to share this image I captured whilst taking random shots before my investigation began.

“It was taken while standing on one of the high walkways that run over the old bogey tracks that surround the pit head.

“It appears to me, to be that of a woman, dressed in a long flowing skirt, blouse and possibly her hair tied up or wearing a headscarf.”

Source - Daily Mail.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Empty Re: Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread

Post by Cloud Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:00 am

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Ghost-sightings

It's unclear on the story and location of this picture but I believe it's a genuine picture of a fully dressed spirit female / apparition.

Spirit do often present themselves in this way , appearing to still be wearing clothing.

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread Empty Re: Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:09 am

A hotel CCTV camera seems to show a ghostly figure in a hallway.
    The video, which was originally uploaded on Facebook by user 'Jus Jenn', was recorded by a person standing in front of a security monitor while the actual clip itself was replayed on the screen.

The 'ghost' shows up between a cart of cleaning supplies and the door of an elevator on the left.

The footage is certainly interesting - the shadow is distinctly human-like and moves back and forth at some speed, seemingly without anything or anyone else moving nearby.

According to a YouTube reupload of the video, the phenomenon occurred at the Eagle's Nest Hotel in Quincy, Illinois and was spotted after items had gone missing from the supplies cart.

The elevator door from which the shadow seems to come and go was reportedly closed at the time because if it had been open, a light would have come on.

Apparently staff at the hotel have been plagued by paranormal activity for some time.

But does this footage really show a ghost or could something else be going on ?

It's worth noting the possibility that the shadow is being cast by someone walking along a corridor behind or to the left of the camera (or moving in such a way so as to stage the observed movement).

The possibility that the whole thing could be a hoax should not be discounted either.

You can check out the footage for yourself below.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:56 pm

Convincing Paranormal Proof - Ghost Pictures Megathread 141224-cameras-news-feature-the-most-famous-ghost-photographs-ever-taken-image4-nvr7q2bxhl.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=750&dpr=1

This image was taken by Sir Victor Goddard, of his squadron in 1919.

The ghostly image behind the fourth sailor from the left, at the top, is believed to be of Freddy Jackson.

Jackson died a few days before the photo was taken by walking into a moving propeller.

Cloud likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 am