Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Seeing Energy Vortexes & Sensation of Being Seperate From Physical Body. 5nvklj

Seeing Energy Vortexes & Sensation of Being Seperate From Physical Body. 9tpt39

Seeing Energy Vortexes & Sensation of Being Seperate From Physical Body.

Anonymous

Seeing Energy Vortexes & Sensation of Being Seperate From Physical Body. Empty Re: Seeing Energy Vortexes & Sensation of Being Seperate From Physical Body.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:16 am

Is it possible that these vortexes of energy were felt like out of this world? E.g. universal energy, like a positive portal or a wormhole of some description. That you were transported to another plane where they overlapped into your present - for it does sound like you had astral travelled projected into another overlapping plane of existence, but that's only a thought here. The strong jolt makes me think of out of body experience.

The other thing is possible that thought that occurs is that what you may be seeing is guiding energy, in the sense, that the white lights were people that were aware but whose heart's aren't in it for the right reasons, thus are draining the energy prior, and therefore if flashing have flagged up on your awareness & disappeared from the scene completely means that they are no longer have their energy as pure - like the white- but are more aware but are draining the other energies around them senseless. I'd say this is like your empathy kicking in as well to pick up whose truly in the path and who isn't.

I have a similar way of telling who is in the path & physical but mine is learned from my native american friends and spirit family. :)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 am