Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?  5nvklj

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?  9tpt39

2 posters

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?  Empty Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?

Post by Cloud Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:07 pm

So I understand most (if not all of us) believe there is life beyond physical death. That is great

But here's another question... where do you believe we go, what are your thoughts on the sequences that take place once we leave the physical earth-plane?.

Of course there is no right answer, but feel free to share your thoughts here
    I will add mine soon
    joyful
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?  Empty Re: Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?

Post by Cloud Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 pm

here are my thoughts/ beliefs

Prior to one's passing I believe we are visited by relatives in spirit. Commonly reported in hospitals and care homes, many people claim they can see relatives, angels, any loved ones. I believe this, I believe they come closer to us prior to us passing
    The moment we die, I believe our spiritual body leaves the physical and our new transition begins

I believe once life is over, when we die, we are joined immediately

I believe we can hang around but only for a very short time. My personal belief is that many people will wait until the funeral/ceremony is over and I believe they will cross over during these ceremonies... by crossing over, I mean that we join together elsewhere in the afterlife....

You might hear that many people sense loved ones close to them leading up to their funerals. I believe this. It's usually a time where those passed can be felt strongly and with good reason, I believe they are with us.

I don't believe physical death is it. I believe in a place, whether we call it heaven or spirit world. I believe from there we are reunited though the rest i'm not sure on. Have heard theories that we will continue learning, life reviews, i'm not too sure on that.
    But there are my thoughts on life after death

I believe everyone is met and joined. I believe that strongly. I don't feel it's easy to become trapped or earthbound though I do understand and agree that where death is traumatic (major accident, caused by someone else) they can find it hard to come to terms with their passing and this can cause someone to hold on. what we would say is earthbound spirit. I think of them as being in shock, usually hanging on for a reason. Whether that's to see justice through or something else. I don't believe in hell as such but that's for another topic later

I also believe that once one has passed whether crossed or not, they can definitely communicate with mediums, 100%

hugs

Cloud
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?  Empty Re: Your thoughts on the sequences following physical death ?

Post by Purplemoon86 Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:31 pm

I have a strong faith and so I do believe in life after death. I think of my body as just a temporary vessel for my spirit and my time on earth has a purpose, and that one day I will go 'home' and be with loved ones again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 pm