Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

am i a medium? 5nvklj

am i a medium? 9tpt39

2 posters

am i a medium?

jayjay17
    jayjay17
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

am i a medium? Empty am i a medium?

Post by jayjay17 Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:00 am

so i remember going to a reiki healing and when the healer was going to my third eye chakra she said she had a strong feeling that i turned it off on purpose cuz once i almost got in contact with my powers i was scared. i then mentioned a time where i remember seeing a woman in a mirror that wasnt me as i was walking in the house and as soon as I saw her i ran away i was BEYOND freaked out, and i havent seen ghosts since. and also to add, this is the second psychic like appointment where they asked me after reading my energy if i saw ghosts. im wondering if anyone can read my energy to see if i do have god given powers.
    Anonymous

am i a medium? Empty Re: am i a medium?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:01 am

Hi JayJay17. Have you looked at the peaceful approach to meditation? It might help you quieten your mind and teaching/guiding you the way forwards with your innate abilities. Don't be scared because spirit are not there to harm you. They are learning on their side of the veil, as are you on this side of the veil.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:21 pm

I feel you , I do t know y , may be for same reasons I hold myself back , I had an experience I wasn't prepared for yet , till then this side of the world was total joke to me , even though unknowingly I have been a part if it ever since I can recall,
    It's weird I ry can't explain myself , I am glad atleast you got someone who gave you a hint , sometimes I think I am really kidding myself 😂

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 pm

But there is this thing thats a little disturbing ....
    These days from past 3 weeks I have noticed a disturbance in my side of the phone when I make calls , it's not quite regular though it happens randomly , though my phone screen cracked a few weeks before I doubt it's because of the same reason .
    I also noticed it began withe calling my brother n mostly occur when we talk , but then I noticed it my office space ....

I do t know ....it's so irritating ....like the pressure cooker whistle buildup kinda ...weird

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:25 pm

And as for you Jay I learned one thing I can share with you .....how ever scared you get ....never be scared ....there are always someone who got yours back, you might not know them ....
    I owe one to Cloud 😘🤗

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:08 am