Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  5nvklj

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  9tpt39

2 posters

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 941

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  Empty Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Post by Cloud Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Here's a topic starter for you

When making decisions... would you rather go with the option that brings you peace?

As some will say you know you've made the right choice when you feel at peace. That's often true , yes??

Or -
    are you the type to step out of your comfort zone ?
    Could argue that we should move the goal post to explore more, even if it feels uncomfortable

Of course discernment comes in to it but leave that aside.
    For me i'm not much of a risk taker, I like my comfort zone.. but I do reflect and see some of the best things that came about were when I was absolutely terrified and dragged out of my comfort zone. .

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cutecat88
    Cutecat88
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Leo Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  Empty Re: Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Post by Cutecat88 Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Well, it depends on the situation, but I would pick the second option. Sometimes as a challenge to me, to see how will I be able to handle the situation. Sometimes in order not to hurt another, i would choose the peaceful way , evn if I get hurt myself.

Sent from Topic'it App

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 pm