Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love. 5nvklj

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love. 9tpt39

2 posters

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love.

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love. Empty spirituality, sexuality, gender and love.

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:24 pm

I truly believe that as spiritual beings we were meant to be attracted to other people that we spiritually click with, and that its society, and parents and peer and technology and tv that changes this.

spirituality isn't about how pretty someone is , or how big their assets are lol, or if you fancy them or what gender or sexuality they are.

I mean I do not identify myself as straight,  but in general I do prefer men, though I have also been with a few women.

love for me isn't defined on wether you are a man or a woman.

love to me depends on a connection, a spiritual connection.

maybe it is because I am a empath I feel this way, but I have never had a relationship where I haven't been friends with the person first.

I see beyond age, obviously not under the age of consent, I see beyond looks and assests and gender. the main thing I see that attracts me is their eyes.

always their eyes , its as if I can see right through into their soul, and as the friendship grows so does that connection, then two things always happen as that connection grows, the person could be somebody I really wasn't attracted to physically in the beginning but suddenly I find that I am now physically attracted to them.

the spiritual connection grew enough for me to love this person from the inside outwards.

this is always how I make me decisions on wether to be in a relationship with someone.

or the other thing that happens is the connection grows stonger but I do not become attracted to them and so they become a friend.

I believe we are all born universal to love all beings whatever gender they are, society tends to teach us that girls should be with boys and some cultures even teach that they should only be with someone of the same culture as themselves.

I do not conform to any of that, I am free.

I am not discriminating anybody by this post, just my thoughts and beliefs.

my best friend is transgender,  had the operation to become a woman a few years ago, although her body was male, her spirit was female, she always felt like she was born in the wrong body since she was 3.

and my theory of that is maybe she actually was in the wrong body, not just feeling like she was, as we all know we have a inner astral body, a spirit.

I feel wether they are spiritual or not I truly believe trans people are very in touch with their inner bodies, despite what society wants to try and teach them.

or it could be that maybe in her last life my friend was a female born into a female body and this life time she was a male born into a male body but she still remembers that she was once female and carried that through with her into this lifetime.

I also have many gay, lesbian and bisexual friends, I feel they too maybe in their last lifetimes were born as the opposite sex, and so if they were born a man in their last life who was attracted to females,  maybe born a female in their next lifetime and still be attracted to females.

not that there is anything wrong with being attracted to someone of the same sex, its just a theory that's been with me since I was about 10.

I saw two boys kissing in the playground at school, and whilst pretty much everyone else was calling them names, laughing at them and giving them abuse, even physically, I just stood and stared , mesmerised, I thought it was simply beautiful.

and this theory I just tried to explain popped into my head, though I don't think ive explained it properly lol. honestly not trying to pee anyone off, just expressing myself.

I just believe we should all be allowed to be free, to love whoever we want to love and to be whoever we want to be.

Last edited by astraldreamer on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling as usual lol)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love. Empty Re: spirituality, sexuality, gender and love.

Post by Cloud Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi astral hugs

I think you worded this beautifully , I couldn't have put it better myself and I agree with you on near enough all of that

Most of my male friends are gay, I don't like them or attract them for their sexuality preferences etc,, but I feel I connect with them because I know that these are people who are well grounded, they know what they want, who they are, they have found the strength to claim their identity and not let it be tarnished by anyone. Most of them been through so much, disowned by families, beaten and left homeless and alone purely because natural instincts attract them to male+male or female+female. People need to step back and see that people are people, our parts don't define us at all.

How we look doesn't define us
    What we have doesn't define us
    Nor who we know, where we've been, how much money, where we live
    .. it's how we treat others, the earth, other people, animals, the vulnerable, the young

Nothing else defines us.. but as women we face pressures, males equally face pressures, in fact we stress too much and complicate life but I see why and how many are manipulated to conform to what's viewed as acceptable.. it's a load of BS to me.

Life is short and again I can't imagine laying on my deathbed wishing that I had not hidden myself from the world and lived the life i wanted to live... being myself. That must be the worst regret of all yet I know so many go through this and it's sad to think

I agree with you that aattraction is on many levels. Couples who are with one another based purely on physical looks/attraction are setting themselves up for failure on the get go. Looks will fade.. they may be beautiful but if you can't sit down and click, and be yourself around them, what's the point in that

Again, I have lesbian friends who have known their whole lives they are lesbian but have felt so pressured they had relationships with men, to try and see if they could somehow change who they were. It never worked out, ever

I think for those who feel the need to lecture this group of people they need to find something better to do with their lives and take a look in the mirror, at themselves. Love is love , male, female, transgender, whatever.. it's a natural thing and its beyond thought, it's spiritual , physical, emotional, kidding yourself will only leave you miserable, be yourself, love who you love and let nobody get in the way of it.

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

spirituality, sexuality, gender and love. Empty Re: spirituality, sexuality, gender and love.

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:44 pm

thank you cloud, yes very true, I just wish more people had the same views, im sick of people laughing at my friend when she puts on her wig and make up, she didn't have the operation until she was 60, because of the pressures and discrimination and family not agreeing with it.
    also tried to commit suicide, I feel for her so much, that she has lived with this since she was tiny but didn't feel able to do what she needed to do to be herself.

im so proud of her, and encourage her to dress how she really wants too dress as much as I can but sadly she mainly stays dressed like a man to fit in with what other people want to accept, its very sad.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm