Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event 5nvklj

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event 9tpt39

3 posters

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event

Poll

How old were you when you first became aware of your abilities?

[ 2 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap22%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap33%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap11%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap11%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap0%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_lcap0%How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 9
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event Empty How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event

Post by Cloud Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:29 pm

How old were you when you first became aware of your abilities, knowing you were different from others in the sense that you could see ahead, see spirit/hear spirit or sense them, or intuitively know just how others were feeling / what would happen next. Premonitions and dreams included.

Also, did you notice that any significant life events strengthened your abilities, or were you always aware of them?

Multiple choices allowed

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event Empty Re: How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Not abilities as such but around the age of five I found out that I dreamed differently to my friends at infant school.

I could fly in my dreams and taste and could wake myself up out of dreams and I dreamed in colour, my friends couldn't.

the first thing I realised was I was fully conscious right into my dream.

my body would fall asleep and as I lay there with my eyes closed I would begin to hear music and if the music sounded nice I would allow myself to dream, if it sounded scary I would fight and will myself out of sleep paralysis and sit up for a bit before trying to sleep again.

a few times I got it wrong and a nightmare started that I would have to force myself to wake up from, weird feeling, im in this scary dream but at the same time I was fully aware that I was in my bed and couldn't move.

After suffering abuse I started to get this recurring nightmare, I had it every single night from the age of about 5 to 14.

it would start with me waking up in my bed in the pitch black, I hate the dark so I would run to switch the light switch on, sometimes it would just not switch on or other times the light switch would move to the top of the wall where I couldn't reach it.

I would run to my mums room but she would never be in there.

bad things would happen, giant rats, ghosts, things would grab me in the darkness and eventually I got so scared I would wake myself up only to go back to sleep and end up in the same dream.

so after night after night of this it became a realitiy check for me, if the light switch wouldn't turn on in my dream then I knew I was dreaming and that I was asleep in bed.

I never confronted these scary things I was too scared and didn't know how back then, so I would just continue to wake up , until the night the damn door handle flew to the top of the door and the light switch wouldn't turn on, that night I discovered I could fly.

I knew I was dreaming ad knew I wuldnt die so I just opened the window and jumped but I didn't fall I flew away and the bad things never followed me.

Im not sure why I never tried to will these things away or fight them but flying away became my escape every single night.

I would have other dreams apart from this scary one as well, ones where I could walk on water or fly to space and I lost count of how many times I would try to hold something in my dream and bring it back with me.

obviously I never did bring anything back but I would always wake up with my fist clenched tightly.

during one of these dreams, i couldn't open the window so i ran downstairs to try and get out of the front door during a nightmare, but there by the door stood a man that looked exactly like the stereotypical image of jesus.

long slightly wavy dark blonde hair, blue eyes, light olive skin, moustache and smiling, he had on like a long white dress thing.

i wasn't scared of him, i asked him if he was jesus and he laughed at me and said no, im your angel

i laughed at him and told him to f off and ran out the door then woke up.

to this day i still regret doing that, i was young and stupid and had no knowledge of angels and i never saw him in a dream again.

at around age 8 I believe I was saved by my guardian angel.

in my school playground were these really tall metal gates holding the fence up and me and my friends would climb over this fence and run to the shop around the corner to buy sweets.

well one day I was the last to climb over, I noticed it was rattling a bit more than usual and just I had climbed over the top and about to climb over the other side I heard a large clanking noise and the gate began to fall with me attached to it, in my shock I let go and fell, honestly I fell in slow motion,

30 years later I can relieve it like it just happened yesterday. I fell in slow motion to the ground, there was no thud, no pain, just silence, no pain, I wasn't scared

and I just put my hands up as the gate fell also in slow motion on top of me, It just lightly landed on my two hands and I just pushed it off and ran off after my friends.

it didn't even occur to me until I watched a program on tv when I was 18 about angels that my guardian angels saved me that day.

there are a few other experiences, but one other that stands out may not be a spiritual thing but I feel it could be.

when I was 14 I all of a sudden one day just began to see coloured circles/balls flying around around me, the only colours I can remember are white pink and blue.

now I believe they were orbs or angels maybe.

I told my mum about it and I was ridiculed and laughed at , I went on and on about it so eventually my mum took me to the doctors who reffererd me to the eye hospital and nothing was found wrong, they told my mum it was just my imagination.

eventually i would get beaten each time i mentioned it and so i stopped mentioning it.
    it definitely wasn't in my imagination and after about 3 months i woke up one morning and they were just gone.

im aware this post is getting too long lol so ill try and shorten it.

when i was about 29 i had my first experience of psychometry.

by this time i had discovered i was a little physic and became really interested in spiritual things and when my neighbour who became my best friend first moved next door to me.

she told me that her partner had died and so i offered to practice doing a reading for her as she was interested in spiritual things too.

I asked her if she had anything of hers i could hold and she handed me a broken heart necklace.

the necklace was very faded and the chain was broken.

the instance  i held it i felt strange, i closed my eyes and felt like i was being pulled down under the earth in the garden and then random thoughts came into my head.

i was able to tell this lady who i had never met before her partners name, how he died, where he died.
    i knew the colour of the necklace before it faded, i knew nicknames he used to call her
    i knew his favourite band and songs he had dedicated to her, i knew there were roses at his funeral.

this was a big awakening for me and so i began to google about it and through that over the last 9 years or so i have discovered that i am a empath.

i just know things
    on meeting people i know if they are good or bad, i know there emotions
    i feel energies around people and places and can sense spirits.

I have been told i am a natural healer but i don't know if i am but i do know that i do try to heal everyone i meet that needs help by giving advice, by trying to help sort out their problems and by listening and bein there for them.

i put myself last every time.

at 38 years old i am still now developing spiritual abilities and interest and im keen to learn and explore more,

sorry i know i went totally off topic but i couldn't stop typing lol.

thank you to anyone who reads this long ass post lol x

Last edited by astraldreamer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event Empty Re: How old were you when you became aware of your abilities and were they triggered or strengthened by a significant life event

Post by astraldreamer Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:33 pm

has anyone else experienced these coloured balls flying around them
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am