Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 5nvklj

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 9tpt39

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Emilys2214
Emilys2214

Times User Thanked: : 1

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Requesting a reading

Post by Emilys2214 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am

I would like to request a reading
dianahir
dianahir

Female Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 4

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Post by dianahir on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:22 am

Hi everyone! I'm new on here to see if anyone would be interested in exchanging or receiving free tarot readings.  I am new and developing my gifts so I'd appreciate it if anyone would allow me to practice.  Feel free to contact me if you are interested in exchanging readings or receiving them.
Missy
Missy

Female Zodiac : Taurus Posts : 30

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Post by Missy on Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Hi dianahir, I will let you practise, can you give me a tarrot reading please,I wonder if the cards will tell me anything about loved ones who have passed,if that's to much ,it's ok I am also curious about my future and relationships....thanks hope to hear from you soon....you can pm me if you want
dianahir
dianahir

Female Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 4

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Hi Missy!

Post by dianahir on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Missy wrote:Hi dianahir, I will let you practise, can you give me a tarrot reading please,I wonder if the cards will tell me anything about loved ones who have passed,if that's to much ,it's ok I am also curious about my future and relationships....thanks hope to hear from you soon....you can pm me if you want

I'm new to this forum so i'm trying to figure out how to send you a PM message, but am having no luck. I'd love to do a reading for you. Please send me a PM if you know how so that I can respond to it. I've added you as a friend right now.
2Spooky4U
2Spooky4U

Female Posts : 1

Post by 2Spooky4U on Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:59 am

I am a newbie here and have alot or learning to Navigate options on this website. I a seeking a serious Free Psychic reading, or even a free Tarot Reading if anyone is available. Thanx.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:16 am