Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 5nvklj

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 9tpt39

+23
Emilys2214
audreyb2019
amberlolly1
LaKinLaShae
pissyissy
Jdior226
Peg7576
lwillson1969
Renaud
shaa
tracyjellyx
Rashmi75
Kaymohr2287
mcs
nitemare
MayaDeBella
Nanaisa
Ladybug00000000000
Button
jayjay17
Unique british
Lovebird
Cloud
27 posters

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Emilys2214
    Emilys2214
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Requesting a reading

Post by Emilys2214 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am

I would like to request a reading
    dianahir
    dianahir
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 4

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Post by dianahir Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:22 am

Hi everyone! I'm new on here to see if anyone would be interested in exchanging or receiving free tarot readings.  I am new and developing my gifts so I'd appreciate it if anyone would allow me to practice.  Feel free to contact me if you are interested in exchanging readings or receiving them.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    dianahir
    dianahir
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 4

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Hi Missy!

Post by dianahir Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Missy wrote:Hi dianahir, I will let you practise, can you give me a tarrot reading please,I wonder if the cards will tell me anything about loved ones who have passed,if that's to much ,it's ok I am also curious about my future and relationships....thanks hope to hear from you soon....you can pm me if you want

I'm new to this forum so i'm trying to figure out how to send you a PM message, but am having no luck. I'd love to do a reading for you. Please send me a PM if you know how so that I can respond to it. I've added you as a friend right now.
    2Spooky4U
    2Spooky4U
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 1

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Re: Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors

Post by 2Spooky4U Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:59 am

I am a newbie here and have alot or learning to Navigate options on this website. I a seeking a serious Free Psychic reading, or even a free Tarot Reading if anyone is available. Thanx.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Thank you for letting us know. I have a question for you though, why does my username currently on the online list appear in yellow? What does that mean?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Thank you to whomever sorted it. :) Truly appreciated.
    JessicaRae
    JessicaRae
    Full  Member

Hidden Boards - A Notice For All Members And New Visitors - Page 5 Empty Pressing Question, could use some help

Post by JessicaRae Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello, I was wondering if you could shed some light on a relationship I was building. The guy, His name is Will, and I were going strong.😢 He was going to come see me, We live far apart. Well his car broke down, and the last I heard from him was"Sorry im in a crisis. I need a new car" and since then its been radio silence. My question is do you see him contacting me again or should I move forward. Also if he does come back, will we get able to get over this hurt and becomes a couple.I really miss him,A lot. Thank you so much for any insight you can give. :D
    Mayalew12
    Mayalew12
    Full  Member

Post by Mayalew12 Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:11 am

Hi. I, like others, am new on this site, but I was wondering if it may be at all possible to get in contact with someone willing to do a reading regarding a potential romantic relationship? I'm honestly driving myself crazy, and desperately looking for someone to help me figure out my next move depending on how this guy feels. Thank you so much for any help. It's honestly and truly appreciated. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 am