Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Discord Prayer 5nvklj

Discord Prayer 9tpt39

• Reply to topic

Discord Prayer

Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
Times User Thanked: : 938

Discord Prayer Empty Discord Prayer

Post by Cloud Wed May 16, 2018 11:51 am

Discord Prayer

On this day I feel discord with you. I release this discord. I release all negative energy concerning it. I sever all energy cords I have sent to you and all energy cords you have sent to me, completely, above, below and around. I withdraw all energy I have inflated in any situation, conversation, past life or current life occurrence with you.

I forgive you for everything. I forgive myself, for everything. As the God that I am, I turn all negative energy I have sent to you into love. As the God that I am, I turn all negative energy you have directed towards me into love. I accept only love from you and offer only love to you.

I send you blessings for all the lessons you represent and wholeheartedly accept them. I release you from any further obligation I have created that could bring negativity into my life, or yours. I allow myself to see the role we have both played in this learning and thank you for helping me see that I am a whole being of loving light, and that I choose to learn in a loving and caring way.

Thank you and Amen • Aho • Namastè • Blessings
Holly Burger ~ www.LightworkersAlliance.com ~ 303-956-0334

Quality over quantity.✌️
  • Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 pm