Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Writers- You'll appreicate this program 5nvklj

Writers- You'll appreicate this program 9tpt39

Writers- You'll appreicate this program

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Writers- You'll appreicate this program Empty Writers- You'll appreicate this program

Post by Cloud Sat May 12, 2018 9:52 pm

I know some of you write and will know the frustration of writing something and the webpage expiring (grr)

I did this today, wrote something long and put a lot of time into it, forgetting to save it half way.
    I copy and pasted but had lost it

Googled and found this program where you can retrieve things you have copy and pasted to your computer's clipboard. As most of you know, you can only save one thing at a time--

How To View Clipboard History

peace

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Writers- You'll appreicate this program Empty Recovering lost files on your computer

Post by Cloud Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Another program ... if your computer is reset due to a virus or you accidentally delete important files, there's a program called Recuva and it works. You can also retrieve photographs from old memory cards if you accidentally deleted those too. It works and is free to download

Recuva Free Download

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 am