Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Ask Your Guides Deck , By Sonia Choquette (Review) 5nvklj

Ask Your Guides Deck , By Sonia Choquette (Review) 9tpt39

Ask Your Guides Deck , By Sonia Choquette (Review)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Ask Your Guides Deck , By Sonia Choquette (Review) Empty Ask Your Guides Deck , By Sonia Choquette (Review)

Post by Cloud Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:50 pm

10/10

I love these cards.
    Great for personal readings, single questions for yourself and for reading others.

The cards were always very accurate for me and others but they are also quite practical. They do not predict the future as much as they do help you with a way forward. Good for situations where you really need some more guidance with (love, family/friends, legal issues, self-healing)

The card descriptions are very on point and specific, not vague messages that could apply to anything.
    There are no negative cards in the deck, though I did like that they have despair and detox cards... rather than predicting negative, it paints a picture of understanding that life is full of balances...good...and bad... which is realistic

Lovely artwork, easy to use and understand
    very easy to do readings with whether you're a beginner or not, or reading for yourself or others

Can be used for quick reference

Cloud

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 pm