Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Chime candles 5nvklj

Chime candles 9tpt39

2 posters

Chime candles

acrossthestars07
    acrossthestars07
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Chime candles Empty Chime candles

Post by acrossthestars07 Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:28 am

Hello!
    So, I was hoping to ask for some people's advice when it comes to lighting Chime Candles. I had spoken with a friend/psychic about lighting Chime candles as spellwork, so I've been using them for the past year or so. My friend has been going through some intense medical problems, so I didn't want to bother her with my questions...I was hoping maybe to get some advice about it here.

So, when I want to use a chime candle, I have this awesome color guide that my friend gave me to use so I know which color will best suit what I need it for. Once I've picked the candle (or two,) I'll use a pin to carve my message. Example: increase communication between so-and-so and me. Once I've carefully spelled out the message in the candle, I'll rub some oil on each candle (I purchased the oils at a metaphysical shop, so I think they're specifically for spellwork..?)
    I'll then ask spirits in general, for help, repeating my message and going into a little more detail, then expressing appreciation. I will then light the candle, staying in the same room as the candles until they've burned out. If I have to leave the room for anything, I say a quick message to the spirits before putting the candle out, (I usually try to stay in the room though.)

So I had a few questions...
    1. Should I try to communicate to a specific spirit, or is what I'm doing okay?
    2. If I light 1-2 candles on a regular basis, is that asking too much of spirits? I don't want to anger/annoy them.
    3. Does it matter the direction I write on the candle? Sometimes I write from the base up and vice versa...not sure if that's a big deal or not.
    4. After using the oils, is it essential I wash my hands after? Sometimes I like the smell it leaves on my fingers, but again, I don't want to do anything inappropriate/incorrect.
    5. Any other prayers/additional things to do that you might recommend in order to make the candles the most effective?

I'm really open to thoughts/advice on this topic. Please nothing disrespectful though. Thank you!
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Chime candles Empty Re: Chime candles

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 am

I'll keep this answer quick and will add more detail soon but

here 🌈

So I had a few questions...
    1. Should I try to communicate to a specific spirit, or is what I'm doing okay?

-- What you're doing is fine, you are welcome to call on specifics depending on your beliefs and / or religion. So you can ask the Goddess, you can ask the ascended masters, the universe, the angels, or specific dieties
    It's all down to your faith and the uses for the spell candles

2. If I light 1-2 candles on a regular basis, is that asking too much of spirits? I don't want to anger/annoy them.

No, that's not asking too much at all, I wouldn't say they mind at all, they are happy to help with as many requests as you have

3. Does it matter the direction I write on the candle? Sometimes I write from the base up and vice versa...not sure if that's a big deal or not.

Depends, it probably doesn't but I am quite careful with details as I don't want to mess anything up when I do this, I usually do left to right (anywhere on the candle).. if you want to reverse something in your life, you could write it backwards. If you wanted something to increase (such as finances) you could write from the base upwards
    etc etc joyful hope that makes sense, but intent is everything , no matter how you write it

4. After using the oils, is it essential I wash my hands after? Sometimes I like the smell it leaves on my fingers, but again, I don't want to do anything inappropriate/incorrect.

I would wash your hands after, only because some chemicals can be harmful when they absorbed (someone posted a thread on it here somewhere,) mainly if you are nursing/pregnant though. If you are aware of all ingredients in the oils and you know they are diluted well, I wouldn't worry as much as I would with pure essential oils, so just be sure it's diluted and safe

5. Any other prayers/additional things to do that you might recommend in order to make the candles the most effective?

Depends on what the purpose of the candle spell is, if you let me know I can probably help you out with details and maybe we can share ideas

There is one more thing I recommend
    If you need a specific coloured candle and can't find the colour / don't have it at home, you can instead use a ribbon or thread of the needed candle's colour. So say you needed green for health, yet only had white candles, you could tie a piece of green thread around the candle

White is a good coloured candle to use as a substitute for any colour you need.
    It will be effective in candle spells for all things as a default.

Hope this helps you and good luck

:flower2: :flower2:

Cloud
    acrossthestars07
    acrossthestars07
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by acrossthestars07 Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Thank you so much! Your answers are sincerely helpful! I never knew about the ribbon idea! Would that cause a fire hazard though if you keep the ribbon on and let the candle burn down?

Lately I've been lighting candles in the hopes that my ex will contact me....I know that sounds desperate and rather pathetic...but it's where I'm at right now with things. He broke up with me a couple days ago because we live so far apart, it was getting too difficult for him. There is a 10 year age gap between us as well, so developmentally we're at different places. I had lit some candles about a week ago just hoping to increase the communication between us, and I felt like it was really working as he would seek me out and be rather "lovey dovey" with me which is not always like him.
    I've only spoken with him a few times after the break up (each one initiated by me,) and it sounds like he's really having a hard time with it and questioning if it was the right thing to do. So I've been lighting candles hoping that he will reach out to me and that he might consider more the possibility of getting back together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 am