Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Giving Up On LOVE  5nvklj

Giving Up On LOVE  9tpt39

3 posters

Giving Up On LOVE

A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 24
    Times User Thanked: : 2

Giving Up On LOVE  Empty Giving Up On LOVE

Post by A Savage Beauty Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:09 am

Every since I begin dating at 17 it's never been a fairy tale lol. I feel as though every guy I've ever dated has left me in the cold. I've let go of the relationships I've had in high school. Now that I'm older relationships have become so nasty. I've had to deal all forms of abuse, envy, jealousy and more than you can imagine. I want to give up so badly but all I've ever wanted to be is a loving wife and mother. This might sound crazy but I wouldn't feel complete if left this world without accomplishing the one thing I've always yearned for. I'm asking for some advice or just a little help from Spirit with this. I don't want to bitter about numerous heartbreaks. I would greatly greatly appreciate any help, advice, Spirit Messages.
    Thank You ALL
    Coco Ari
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Giving Up On LOVE  Empty Re: Giving Up On LOVE

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:58 am

A Savage Beauty wrote:Every since I begin dating at 17 it's never been a fairy tale lol. I feel as though every guy I've ever dated has left me in the cold. I've let go of the relationships I've had in high school. Now that I'm older relationships have become so nasty. I've had to deal all  forms of abuse, envy,  jealousy and more than you can imagine. I want to give up so badly but all I've ever wanted to be is a loving wife and mother. This might sound crazy but I wouldn't feel complete if left this world without accomplishing the one thing I've always yearned for. I'm asking for some advice or just a little help from Spirit with this. I don't want to bitter about numerous heartbreaks. I would greatly greatly appreciate any help, advice,  Spirit Messages.
    Thank You ALL
    Coco Ari

Hi Ari hugs2

Sorry to hear all you've been through. I wouldn't say i'm the best with love advice as my love life consists of a duvet & cup of tea but here goes

Good on you for letting the toxic relationships (and people ) go. You are way too lovely to have anyone hurt you in any way and life is so short... having spent years myself picking up pieces and trying to heal, it's really not worth it and there's strength in accepting that some people will never change. We can be left to feel as though we are the ones at fault but please trust me when I say this.. you are not the problem

These negative people knocked your confidence over time but you will regain it again I promise.
    People who are jealous of you are unhappy themselves and I hear you, I have never understood those who go around wrecking others' lives because they are unhappy in their own. You have a lot going for you. There is this one quote.. (I know, not staying bitter is great) but I think we need a period of healing, and it's ok to be angry in your healing. Upset too. It's ok to grieve for all that was - and wasn't...... in the end though you are going to come through this stronger than ever, most confident you have ever been and you will eventually live your dreams of being a wife and mom , I know that for sure

I'm not sure when the most recent relationship / break up was but it must have been recent. Sorry you have been through so much I would just say this.... love yourself, a lot
    Believe in yourself, a lot
    Trust it's ok to grieve all that was and all that never was in your relationships
    Please don't listen to the cruel words said to you, let it go over your head- those people are not worth a wasted minute or a breath. In the end they will usually continue their unhealthy patterns, just with another handful of partners until (god forbid) they wake up and notice they are at fault. But now that you have split, it's time to focus on yourself hugs2
    You have so much going for you and yes you will meet the one you've been waiting for

This right now, see it as a period of self healing. Do all the things you wanted to do, do what makes you happy, put yourself first, and do what it takes to heal. This is the important part
    Cry it out, talk it out, forgive yourself
    Surround yourself with people who love you
    and trust... that's the bottom line, you need to trust that the universe has it all set out for you and it's going to happen. Can't say when but it will.... it's going to work out, God/Universe has got your back. Just take care of you for now

angel You're going to do just fine

You've done great

Take care hugs2

C
    A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Post by A Savage Beauty Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:30 am

Thank so much sis, gosh you just don't know how much I needed to hear that. You're right it's time I start loving myself. I feel as though I've been neglecting the one thing I need to love first which is me. This recent break up just isn't sitting well with me he reason for breaking up with me was so he could be more responsible as a parent. He told he still loves me and if I've ever needed him to call and he would check in with me from time to time. I didn't hear room him anymore after that night and he changed his number when I called today. I just feel numb like I've been let down so much.

Sis I just want to say that I hope you are blessed with unconditional love you deserve. I want to thank you again for uplifting words. I'm so grateful to have found this forum and sending love to you will from Louisiana.
    Xoxo Ari
    A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Post by A Savage Beauty Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:02 am

Sorry for little mistakes here and there auto-correct is cooperating tonight lol

Sent from Topic'it App
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello

Never give up on love, I personally found when you really want something, you never seem to get it, but when you start concentrating on yourself and not letting what you don't have eat you away! BOOM, it happens!

There is someone for everyone in this world! it sounds like you have had to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince....

When you finally find the one, you will see it was totally worth the wait

Love & Hugs

Purplemoon

x
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Purplemoon86 wrote:Hello

Never give up on love, I personally found when you really want something, you never seem to get it, but when you start concentrating on yourself and not letting what you don't have eat you away! BOOM, it happens!

There is someone for everyone in this world! it sounds like you have had to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince....

When you finally find the one, you will see it was totally worth the wait

Love & Hugs

Purplemoon

x

thumbs_up Agree. It will be worth it.
    I believe we are destined to meet our long term partners, so I believe no matter where you go, what you do, where life takes you....someone who is meant to cross your path, will

hugs2
    A Savage Beauty
    A Savage Beauty
    Full  Member

Post by A Savage Beauty Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Thank you all! It means alot! It's time I focus on my education and getting back into university. Instead of looking for love I'm going to let it find me. 😘😘😘

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm