Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Psychic fair 5nvklj

Psychic fair 9tpt39

Psychic fair

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Psychic fair Empty Psychic fair

Post by dream jo Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:08 pm

I can't remember if the March or February but I went to my first psychic ever there I did and you can learn a lot by buying two's from there because I did I put loads of cards from there and incense and a brilliant world for dosing and as pendulum board a sore storm has given the same answers as it opens but faster and Clicker
    My brother's cut away yesterday is casted Tiger passed away yesterday is furry child who was a cat and she was a brilliant cat where my brother she died yesterday at the vet and I'm placed I was there for smoking a ear and being there for my brother Advertiser Advertiser and for Tiger
    Plus one from the mediums eventually my sister she needs a lot of healing right now and are some people don't know she's battling cancer and some do but I know she's got cancer and it works of a heart but once about me on my sister as bottling cancer is put on and the
    Heart it breaks my heart save her like this but my mom had the gift to to she did and everything she said to me has come closer no even said I love the best partner in the world over because a is on for me not connected the pen and board to who he is nobody I may and I do my exercises but it is somebody from the funeral home just got a vague to the comes in my life it's the same man in the dreams

Dragon likes this post

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:21 pm