Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Happy Mothers Day (UK) 5nvklj

Happy Mothers Day (UK) 9tpt39

2 posters

Happy Mothers Day (UK)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Happy Mothers Day (UK) Empty Happy Mothers Day (UK)

Post by Cloud Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:45 pm

Here in the UK it's Mothers day ... Tomorrow , 11th March

We have a couple of UK members here so I wanted to wish you all a happy mothers day
    Have a lovely day.

For me, i'll be lighting a candle tomorrow and giving prayers of thanks for all the people in my life who have guided me throughout my life. And also in remembrance for those not with us tomorrow , whether it be a child or a mother ~

A mother to me is not justsomeone who has created you. I also see mothers as those females in your life who have stepped in and given you strength, guided you, taught you, shown you the light and accepted you as you are , completely

With this in view, I also  want to extend love out to the ladies who have raised step children, fostered, or just stepped in when someone's mum hadn't. Take it from me, thank you  :flower2:

Happy mothers day to those who's children are living far away
    Happy mothers day to all mums who can't or wont have any visits with their children today
    Happy mothers day to those who have no biological children of their own
    Happy mothers day to those who have dogs/cats/animals
    Happy mothers day to the mums and grandmothers  who have departed for now
    Happy mothers day to the single mums who take on all roles
    Happy mothers day to the lady that looks after everyone else & guides the young

&

To any mums who have miscarried or had late term losses , you're not forgotten
    Nor are those who will be struggling as their mothers, sons or daughters are absent (for any reason)

hugs  hugs
    Cloud
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 am