Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

He always comes through..... 5nvklj

He always comes through..... 9tpt39

2 posters

He always comes through.....

Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

He always comes through..... Empty He always comes through.....

Post by Purplemoon86 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:29 pm

I lost a friend to suicide ( years ago )we were not as close towards the end but it often plays on my mind still as never got to tell him how I really felt about him.

He never left a not or reason as to why he done it, to the outside world, he had everything a young man of his age could want.
    every psychic i've seen he always comes through for me... always with the same sort of message, it always gives me comfort, as i know he is now ok.

The biggest sign of all, he seems to know ive been thinking about him, as he comes through every reading i have! i hope he carries on doing so, maybe after all he does realise what he meant to me xx
    DeirdreMcCullough
    DeirdreMcCullough
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14
    Times User Thanked: : 0

He always comes through..... Empty Re: He always comes through.....

Post by DeirdreMcCullough Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:31 pm

What's amazing is as I opened this post, a song came on the radio that I used to listen to with a close friend of mine all through high school. It brought back good memories of us growing up and romping around in the rural area we lived in. He died young, and although it was ruled an accidental death related to drug abuse, I have always wondered otherwise because I remember the last time we saw each other. Also, I was just on another post about music and songs and the way they connect us to those who have passed. Hmm.

My friend and I called each other brother and sister. He used to ask me to sing to him to calm him down when he was too worked up emotionally to calm himself down, and I would sing him to sleep. We were separated when I moved away, and the inside joke was always that when I couldn't take it anymore, to let him know and he'd get the fast car. He'd come and get me. Whenever I couldn't take it, send word, he'd drive all night...

I'm so glad you posted this and I opened it when I did. I do believe with my whole heart those we have loved never truly leave us as long as we have them still alive in us, and that they do know. I haven't been brave enough to reach out and try and speak to him since. The last time I saw him wasn't my finest moment and I let him down when he needed a friend and he didn't have any left. He looked for his sister and found a stranger, and maybe it's time. Somewhere I once read when we share our stories it helps others heal. I'm very glad you've found your friend and you have shared your story.

Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am

Thats a lovely story between you and your friend, you met people through life.. and some do really have a lasting impression.

I can relate to the songs aswell, out of the blue i'll often hear a song that reminds me of him, sometimes it makes me smile and other times makes me cry, xx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am