Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns' 5nvklj

Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns' 9tpt39

Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns'

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns' Empty Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns'

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:08 am

Pentagon Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns' News-elizondo-2
    Elizondo has become a prominent figure in the UFO scene. Image Credit: Max Moszkowicz

A former intelligence officer has described the physical symptoms experienced by US Navy pilots.

Louis Elizondo, who was once the head of the US government's secretive Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), has had quite a lot to say about the subject in recent years.

Having long maintained that the government is in possession of 'exotic materials', he also claims to have seen several unreleased videos recorded by US Navy pilots during their encounters with unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) off the coast of the United States.

"There's videos out there, there's one that's 23 minutes long," he recently told GQ Magazine. "There's another one where this thing is 50 feet away from the cockpit."

During the interview, he also made comments implying that some of the pilots had experienced physical symptoms as a result of their proximity to the objects.

"I've got to be careful, I can't speak too specifically, but one might imagine that you get a report from a pilot who says, 'Lue, it's really weird. I was flying and I got close to this thing and I came back home and it was like I got a sunburn. I was red for four days,'" he said.

"Well, that's a sign of radiation. That's not a sunburn; it's a radiation burn."

He also claimed that some of the pilots had experienced "the warping of time".

"The closer you get to one of these vehicles, the more you may begin to experience space time relative to the vehicle and the environment," he said.

Exactly how much truth there is to these claims however remains unclear.

source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 am