Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :) 5nvklj

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :) 9tpt39

2 posters

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :)

Stelana
    Stelana
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :) Empty Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :)

Post by Stelana Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:16 am

Hello! I just joined this forum and looking forward to communicating and learning with you all. I come here searching for answers about my situation and to take advice anyone may have. I’ll try not to make this too long, so here goes…

About a month ago, I had a dream about a married couple that I follow on Instagram. (The couple seems to be pretty open with their journey regarding marriage, family, successes, failures, etc. The wife is currently 7 or 8 months pregnant.) In the dream, I was in an old-looking house or cabin, having a pleasant conversation with the wife who was pregnant in the dream. At some point, she revealed to me that she lost her baby… her baby had died and she wasn’t ready to share her experience on social media yet, so she’s been putting on a smile to hide the pain she’s going through. I listened to her, cried with her and comforted her. The dream felt very real!

Just a few days ago, her husband posted on this IG that his wife suffered a miscarriage last year, early in the pregnancy. This is the first that they have spoken publicly out about the miscarriage! I’m freaking out because I have NO idea what this means! Do I have some kind of supernatural power? I am an empath - an intuitive feeler empath. Does that have anything to do with my dream? Or is it something else? Or just a coincidence?

I have zero connection to this couple that I know of. I just follow them on IG and come across their posts every now and then. At first, I just thought the dream came about because she had shared pics of her pregnancy photo shoot.

Also, earlier this year I had a vivid dream of my maternal great-grandmother, who passed away about 10 years before I was born. In the dream, she placed a clipping of a newspaper article in front of me and quickly walked away toward a crowd of people. At the time, I didn’t see her face so I quickly followed her through the crowd to see who she was. When I reached her and touched her shoulder, she turned around to face me. At first, I thought it was my grandmother (her daughter, who looked just like her) but something told me that it wasn’t her, that it was “Granny” instead. I said, “Granny?” And we hugged and I cried and she told me not to worry and that everyone is going to be okay. I tried to get her to stay so that I could get my mother but she said she had to go, then I woke up from the dream. When I opened my eyes, my cat was lying next to me on my bed making a low growling sound. Nearly a week later, while researching my family history, I found an old news article about a Molotov cocktail bomb that was thrown in Granny’s house. There was some damage to the home but no one was injured. I mean–what the….?!!!

I don’t know much about dream interpretations, connecting with ancestors and such? Whatever these gifts are called, do I truly have it or is it just something that happened? And if I do have it, how can I work on these gifts? Thank you so much for hearing me out.

Blessings!

Last edited by Stelana on Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited title)

Cloud and Dragon like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :) Empty Re: Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :)

Post by Cloud Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:05 am

Lovely to have you join us Stelana… big warm welcome to Mystic-sisterhood

Hope you are doing well.

For the first part regarding the pregnancy/ baby. You mentioned you are an empath and to me this makes so much sense. As an Empath you are strongly in tune with others feelings, thoughts and emotions. It is also closely linked with clairvoyance, the ability to see what is coming. To me, I feel as though the clairvoyance explains the pre-cognition you had of her baby loss. And the second part is your Empath skills. She is naturally thinking a lot about her fears of losing another baby right now, they both are. The fact she has had a pregnancy loss in the past, no doubt, is making her more fearful and worried , hoping that it won't repeat. I feel as though you were momentarily in tune with her feelings on a subconscious level. It's normal to dream about these things when you are gifted intuitively. I would accept this for what it is, you have a gift …. you saw it, you got your confirmation and that is simply it. There's little more you can do for this lady, I feel it was more of a ''thumbs up'' moment in your journey. A sign for you to personally trust more in yourself and the messages you are receiving -  in dreams and whilst awake. Many psychics will often say they see these little coincidences , it has happened to us all and most of the time may not initially make much sense for us, in our own lives. It is mostly for other people but you might notice more that are direct messages for you in the future :) I don't believe in coincidences

… I'll reply again for the rest
    Welcome again and feel free to join us in Chat !

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Stelana
    Stelana
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :) Empty Re: Hi! Newcomer who could use some help :)

Post by Stelana Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:23 am

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it!! I am very interested in learning more about these gifts and strengthening them. These topics are rarely discussed among family and friends so I’m not sure where to turn for genuine advice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:40 am