Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Orbs on the ranch 5nvklj

Orbs on the ranch 9tpt39

4 posters

Orbs on the ranch

spirithawk06
    spirithawk06
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 30
    Times User Thanked: : 34

Orbs on the ranch Empty Orbs on the ranch

Post by spirithawk06 Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:43 am

I caught a couple of pictures of an orb tonight when putting one of my horses up for the night. I was catching some small lights on the camera that I wasn't seeing with my naked eye. I'll include those so you can see the difference between those and the orb. Orbs on the ranch Orb_1_10
    Orbs on the ranch Orb_210

These are the bug examples for comparison.

Orbs on the ranch Bug_ex11
    Orbs on the ranch Bug_ex12

Cloud and Dragon like this post

spirithawk06
    spirithawk06
    Full  Member

Orbs on the ranch Empty Re: Orbs on the ranch

Post by spirithawk06 Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:51 am

I also took this video while trying to get more of the orb/insects on video since I wasn't catching everything with my phone camera. Right after I shut the video off, the crickets/frogs/cicadas went silent and my dog let out a warning growl, one of 3 times she's growled like that in her 8 years of life. She refused to leave my side when I gave the command to herd the horses. Our other two dogs herded the horses back into the pasture while she stayed at my side. Our normally very reactive merle aussie stayed at my side even though my aussie was growling at something. Our two protective/somewhat aggressive horses are staring in that direction too. I wish I had kept the video on for a few seconds more to catch that, but maybe some of you could get something from the video.

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:40 pm

Oh wow

I just watched the video and the first/main thing that stands out to me, is the horse on the right, seems to be paying attention to something behind you, on your right side...he's eyes are fixed on something. What is behind you there, more trees?

That's definitely an orb i'd say, thank you for putting the comparisons up of orbs vs bugs, it really helps.. the orb has the typical face within it, kind of looks like two eyes and a mouth, I'm picking up on a male energy and feel as though the blue orb is linked in with this

Really interesting, is this the land where you showed the pic in the impressions thread?
    There is a lot of energy there in both, not negative, but I can understand why you'd be on guard. It's always good to listen when all of the animals are acting differently and hinting that something was different. It's good the dog wasn't barking as i'd say if it was you would have to start worrying about trespassers but seems to me that the animals were picking up on spirit who were very close and visible to them

how has everything been the past few days?

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

spirithawk06
    spirithawk06
    Full  Member

Post by spirithawk06 Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:53 pm

What was behind me was the contractor's trailer. Our roof is being redone. There is basically a field behind me with the trailer parked about 8 feet from where I was standing. My house is on the other side just out of video range off to the side of me. That area actually has a triangle of electrical lines run through the floor of the house and the lines running from the house to the pole. We have seen multiple apparitions in that area especially both in the bedroom that is part of the triangle and outside.

This is the land from the Impressions thread. In fact, it's the same field that the picture was taken. I was just at the gate instead of on my back porch.

I've seen multiple orbs where that one was over the years. Some were different colors and sizes. This was one of the larger ones. This is the first time I could catch one on camera even though multiple people have seen them over the years.

The energy felt "off" that night compared to the night before, not necessarily negative, but not welcoming like the night before. The night before invited me to frolic in the moonlight. That night felt secretive and almost ominous. Not overly negative, but not very welcoming either. It was the kind of night that we don't like to stay outside for long.

The past couple of days, I've felt more tired than usual and restless at night. My anxiety has been high, but I am also about to start the new school year, so I think that's more of the issue.  The kids have been squabbling more and really getting into stuff they shouldn't be, and the dogs have been getting into more spats. Tempers have been a bit higher too with all of us. We also had a predator kill 3 of our teenaged chicks, one of our turkey poults, and our best hen, but that wasn't the same night I saw the orb and was likely my error that allowed it to happen because I forgot to plug our light back in after the contractors left. We usually do have a surge in negative energy whenever we do work on the property or house and I've been working on fencing and the metal roof is going up. There is one worker that the dogs do not like, but even my shy dog is going up to all of the others.

I'm about to sage the house again and see if that helps.

Dragon likes this post

spirithawk06
    spirithawk06
    Full  Member

Post by spirithawk06 Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 am

And I think I figured out what was "off" about that night! My husband found wolf tracks and spoor in the trail that Piper was growling at. Kind of scary to realize that she was more than likely growling at a wolf not 20 feet from me and it explains why the hothead merle didn't take off after it. She was protecting her pack member. The "off" sense I was getting was because the wolves don't usually come this far up near the neighborhood.

Dragon likes this post

celticsoul7
    celticsoul7
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 6
    Times User Thanked: : 5

Post by celticsoul7 Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:14 am

Hi, I took the orb itself and blew it up in photoshop. Looks to me like there is a bird or wings inside of the orb, but it could just be me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cloud and Dragon like this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Post by Dragon Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:34 am

celticsoul7 wrote:Hi, I took the orb itself and blew it up in photoshop. Looks to me like there is a bird or wings inside of the orb, but it could just be me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Orbs on the ranch Orb-210-close-up

Cloud likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:05 am