Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Bizarre shark with human-like face discovered 5nvklj

Bizarre shark with human-like face discovered 9tpt39

Bizarre shark with human-like face discovered

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Bizarre shark with human-like face discovered Empty Bizarre shark with human-like face discovered

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:56 am

A fisherman in Indonesian recently caught this bizarre looking shark with surprisingly human-like facial features.
    At first glance you might assume that this unusual looking shark, which sports two large, beady eyes and a distinctive mouth, is little more than a photographic manipulation or CGI creation.

As it happens however, it is in fact the real deal - a genuine specimen caught off the coast of Indonesia in the belly of a pregnant female adult shark by fisherman Abdullah Nuren.

Nuren, who hails from the village of Pepela on Rote Island, near West Timor, had been out fishing with his brother on Saturday night when they captured the shark.

In total there were three baby sharks, however only one of them looked like this.

Many have likened the shark to that from the aggravating but popular 'Baby Shark' music video.

"My home has been crowded with people who want to see the shark," said Nuren.

"Many people want to buy it, but I will preserve it instead. I think it will bring me good luck."

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Mermaid like this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:31 pm