Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Cloud's Reviews  5nvklj

Cloud's Reviews  9tpt39

Cloud's Reviews

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Cloud's Reviews  Empty Cloud's Reviews

Post by Cloud Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:45 am

Here are my reviews from readings : Whilst there are only a few i've added here, they are the most recent and only ones that I have personally kept. We don't usually share our feedback here but thought it would be nice for you to read if you are looking for it

I've edited half of each username to protect their identities

N*******8 5 April
    ''Im still in shock! Wow Wow Wow! :)) Truely gifted indeed! Very compassionate and mentioned details that no one could ever know. Shes is such a beautiful person! Thank you so much love! X''

B*******bunny 31 January
    ''The mere fact that she was able to connect through multiple decades of a person’s life with little to go on was a blessing for me...''

K****a 15 January
    ''Incredibly insightful! <3 ''

h*******995 3 August
    ''She was spot on but most importantly she has great energy. If you are able to catch her, please give her a chance because her insight is spot on.''

****a15 30 December
    ''Thank you soo much''

W****96 31 October
    Honestly, she's amazing! really really amazing! helped me through so much over the last few weeks..I highly recommend, supportive caring and compassionate xoxo

*****elf 29 October
    My Favorite of all time! Thank you for being there for me!

y***ia 25 October
    She’s a wonderful reader and person who gives amazing advice.

Fa*****9827 23 October
    Sweetest

k*****ma 26 September
    She is very caring and so approachable I feel I can talk to her and open up to her about anything. She’s explained my reading with her well and she understood so well what I’m going through. I’ll always be back xx

*****96 26 September
    Excellent, spot on!! Lovely, caring I highly recommend x

S*****22 25 September
    Extremely kind and accurate! You have been very helpful and encouraging. I highly recommend everyone to speak with you! Thank you!

lo***q 25 September
    sweetest person who is very helpful in finding guidance for others, she is amazing. thank you so much

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 pm