Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’ 5nvklj

UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’ 9tpt39

UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’ Empty UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’

Post by Cloud Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:20 am

A UFO ‘sighting' led one man to fall off of his bike, prompting a trip to hospital.

UFO ‘sighting’ in Zimbabwe knocked man off bike - ‘Rocket with fire on its back’ UFO-news-sighting-Zimbabwe-man-Richman-Myambo-aliens-motorbike-3-2973734
    UFO news: He told ZBC News 'I thought I was dying' (Image: GETTY)

Richman Myambo, 47, from Chipinge, Zimbabwe was heading home before he claimed an unidentified flying object appeared out of nowhere. He said he spotted an unusual light in the sky, followed by a deafening noise.
    In an interview with ZBC News, Mr Myambo said the sound caused him to fall off his motorbike.

He told the local news outlet: “I was traveling home on my motorbike at around 9am when I witnessed a strange light traveling in the sky.

"I tried to concentrate on riding, but what made me fall was the sound that followed after the light.

“I then fell off the bike due to panic. I thought I was dying.”
    Describing the UFO, Mr Myambo said it looked like “a rocket with fire on its back”.

He suffered a leg injury after falling off of his bike, and is now recovering in the Chipinge District Hospital.

Defending his vision, he said: “I was 100 percent sober, but I was so confused because I thought I had encountered those strange things people see in dark and thick forests."

Other residents have supported Mr Myambo’s account, and said they saw the bright light followed by a loud, booming sound.
    Last month, blogger Steve Douglass intercepted the radio transmission of an American Airlines flight from Cincinnati to Phoenix.

The pilot of the flight said: “Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us.

“I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing moving really fast right over the top of us.”

The Federal Aviation Administration released a short statement which said: “A pilot reported seeing an object over New Mexico shortly after noon local time on Sunday, February 21, 2021.

“FAA air traffic controllers did not see any object in the area on their radarscopes.”

Source: Express News

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 am