Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’ 5nvklj

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’ 9tpt39

2 posters

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’ Empty UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’

Post by Cloud Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 pm

UFC fighter Diego Sanchez says he was visited by a UFO on Wednesday.

No, you didn’t read that wrong. The New Mexico resident claims a UFO flew over his house and ‘it was obvious it was watching’ him.

Diego Sanchez says he ‘made contact’

New Mexico is something of a hotbed – for want of a better term – for UFO sightings and Sanchez got his daughter to witness the moment too.

The welterweight wrote on Twitter: “I was doing energy work on my patio as a ufo flew right up on me I called for my daughter quick quick she watched this thing Hoover (sic) only hundreds of feet away Albuquerque is a trip sightings are regular here.

“But this s*** was contact tonight it was obvious it was watching me.

I was doing energy work on my patio as a ufo flew right up on me I called for my daughter quick quick she watched this thing Hoover only hundreds of feet away Albuquerque is a trip sightings are regular here. But this shit was contact tonight it was obvious it was watching me

— Diego Sanchez UFC (@DiegoSanchezUFC) November 12, 2020

Celebrity sightings of UFOs are certainly nothing new - many famous people, including Miley Cyrus, Mick Jagger and David Bowie, all claim to have had encounters with alien visitors.

Sadly the 38-year-old didn't manage to capture the object on camera, however he was adamant that what he saw was real and didn't take too kindly to skeptical replies from other Twitter users.

"Shut up!" he wrote in response to someone who had asked to see pictures.

"It happened my 67th sighting this year trust when you are blessed to witness what your eyes are seeing you don't run for a phone you just watch in awe of something defying physics."

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’ Empty Re: UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me' ‘This s*** was contact’

Post by Dragon Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:09 pm

UFC Fighter Diego Sanchez details recent UFO sighting: “It was watching me”

Cloud likes this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm