Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great! 5nvklj

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great! 9tpt39

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great!

Anonymous

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great! Empty Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great!

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello all mystic sisters,
    I've been grappling lately with what I should be doing with my life, most notably for money. I've been struggling with chronic illness for about 3 years now and finding work that I can manage to do without losing my head has been challenging. Some things I have been considering is doing freelance writing/copywriting, transcription (but it pays rather poorly), and perhaps down the line being a biofeedback practitioner. I just don't have the confidence or drive in me to feel like I can manage everything at once. Any advice would be sorely appreciated, I did tarot readings for this and the outcome was a bit unclear.

Thank you!
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great! Empty Re: Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great!

Post by Cloud Wed May 13, 2020 10:55 pm

well, thanks for posting on the site.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great! Empty Re: Feeling lost about my path in life.. any guidance would be great!

Post by Cloud Wed May 13, 2020 11:00 pm

IMO, You don't need to do everything at once and you should always start with one of two things

One - Something that is manageable. this is especially important for someone who is chronically ill. Sure, you may not be able to do exactly what you had always aspired to, but a job is a job and an income is an income. It's horrible that being ill you have to start accepting this , but anything is better than nothing when you are just starting out

As with studying , you need to break what seems overwhelming in to bite sized chunks. And balance out and weigh up what is the most important to you in this situation

.. Is it the amount of money?
    ...Is it just to start off and secure something with the chances of advancing and gaining a higher role later?....

.. Is it very important to you that you ENJOY what you are doing, or are you willing to take any at home job?

The biofrequency feedback practitioner sounds like a better long term goal. that equipment costs money and you need to familiarize yourself with it all and the treatment. So IMO, that is better to be the second job , to start off with, it would make sense to take anything that is manageable, to help you slowly begin to 1) get used to working from home 2) start slowly saving and getting back in to some kind of work routine so that you find it easier to hold down the longer term work from home job

Trascript writers and proofreading seems to be popular, Dragon said. Hope that helps and I sent you the link.

x

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:24 am