Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)  5nvklj

There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)  9tpt39

2 posters

There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)  Empty There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:23 am

A load of conspiracy theories have cropped up on the internet in the past few days, surrounding harry/meghan wanting to stand down from their duties and spend more time in North America with their son Archie. I'm usually the kind of person who will read in to different theories to try and pick them apart and come to my own conclusion on what I think may be going on, but here, all I see is two people wanting to live their lives and do things that everyone else can. It's true that being in the royal family has / does give them many privilidges but for every privilidge i'm sure that there's a downfall. Having to have permission, having people follow you and snap pictures of you wherever you go, i'm pretty sure there are curfews and you probably have to let them know where you're going and for how long, and with whom, and so on. How to walk, how to dress, i'm sure it's not too hard on them as they are brought up this way and know no different, but I know that being in your 30's/40's and having to follow this way of life must be exhausting with little benefit if you are not really in line for the throne (let's face it, that's all people are focusing on, who's next to the throne, etc.) I doubt there's any other reason for them wanting to step down other than them wanting to have personal time alone as a family, living, and experiencing more than they would if they were constantly tied up with their duties back here in the UK. it's got nothing to do with diana, resentment, or any of the other crap the newspapers come up with. They are just wanting to live their lives freely as they can and enjoy it. :queen: :king:

Edit: I posted this because i'm tired of reading about princess diana's crash / death having anything to do with this. Face-palm .. let them rest.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)  Empty Re: There's no Conspiracy for this one. (Princess Diana, Meghan, Harry, standing down from duties.)

Post by Dragon Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Canada will stop contributing to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s security costs “in the coming weeks,” a government spokesman has said.

Canada has been paying some of the costs for the duke and duchess since last October.

A statement given to Yahoo News U.K. from the Office of the Minister of Public Safety in Canada read: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex choosing to relocate to Canada on a part-time basis presented our government with a unique and unprecedented set of circumstances.

“The RCMP has been engaged with officials in the U.K. from the very beginning regarding security considerations. As the duke and duchess are currently recognized as Internationally Protected Persons, Canada has an obligation to provide security assistance on an as-needed basis.

“At the request of the Metropolitan Police, the RCMP has been providing assistance to the Met since the arrival of the duke and duchess to Canada intermittently since October 2019. The assistance will cease in the coming weeks, in keeping with their change in status.”

Harry and Meghan spent an extended break on Vancouver Island over Christmas, with their son Archie.

They returned to the U.K. in January and thanked representatives at Canada House for their nation’s hospitality.

But it was shortly after the visit that they made the shock announcement that they wanted to step back from royal duties, saying they would carve their own path.

Over the weekend, it was confirmed that their last day of senior royal duties would be March 31.

Source

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 pm