Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences 5nvklj

People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences 9tpt39

2 posters

People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences Empty People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences

Post by Cloud Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Have you ever witnessed a UFO in the sky or experienced creepy figures standing at the end of your bed, but passed it off as something commonplace, like an airplane or a sleep paralysis dream? Although these strange experiences can be rationalized with logic, what if these happenings were paranormal in nature? What if you really did see an extraterrestrial spacecraft in the sky? What if those creepy figures you saw were actually aliens abducting you?

For the Reddit users whose true alien abduction stories appear in this list, these nightmare scenarios are all too real. From waking up in a totally different location to seeing creatures that are not of this world, these accounts real alien abductions will change the way you look up at the night sky.

Experience shared on Reddit:

"I can't say for sure what happened to me that night, but here is what I know.

I was driving home for the weekend from school at Indiana University. It takes me about two hours to get home, and I left Bloomington around 10 pm. At exactly 10:53, I am on a rural stretch of the two-lane highway I take home when I notice what appeared to be flashing lights behind me. I thought, "Great, I'm getting pulled over," so I turned onto the next country road about a quarter-mile from where I noticed the lights. As the car came to a stop and I started to open my glove box to get out my registration and proof of insurance, the lights suddenly disappeared, and no car drove past.

Now here is where the story takes a turn for the weird, and I am sure you guys will think I'm just making it all up because it really does seem like something straight out of a typical UFO movie or story.

The electronics in my car started to go haywire. The radio was randomly changing stations while the volume kept going up and down while the dome light and headlights start to flicker, turn off, and back on. This was at 10:56 pm. I start thinking to myself that my battery must be failing or else I have a short somewhere in the electric system of my car. I lean down to pop the hood, so I can take a look at the battery - and that is the last thing I remember doing.

The next thing I know, I open my eyes and see nothing but the night sky full of bright stars - it was a cold night, and it seemed like I had never seen stars that bright in my life. I sat up and looked around, and I saw absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. I was in the middle of a field surrounded by corn stalks left over from the recent harvest. As I started to come to my senses, I started to freak out. Where am I? Why the heck am I asleep in the middle of a field? Where the heck is my car? I got up and started walking toward the distant headlights I could see from a road about half a mile away.

When I got to the nearest intersection, I looked at the signs which read 350 North and 50 West. I was half a mile away from my car which was just right off the main road. I started walking toward the headlights I could see on the main road. I can't say how long it took me to walk the half-mile, but it couldn't have been more than 10 or 15 minutes.

When I arrived at my car, all the lights were out; my battery had died, which struck me as odd because I couldn't have been gone for that long. I looked at my phone which was sitting on the passenger seat, and the time was 2:17 am - over three hours had passed since I turned off onto the side road for the flashing lights behind me. I remember sitting in my car completely dumbfounded, wondering what the hell had just happened to me.

After about half an hour of just sitting there, I remembered that my battery was dead, so I got on the phone and called AAA to come out and give me a jump. It took about an hour for them to get out to me since I was a good distance away from the nearest town. During this time I just sat in silence, running through the possible scenarios in my head concerning what had just happened.

To this day, I couldn't tell you what really happened to me that night. All I know is I can't think of any plausible explanation as to why I woke up over half a mile away from my car in the middle of a cornfield more than three hours after I had stopped. I have only shared this story with one other person. I am sure people would either look at me like I'm crazy or they would call bullsh*t on the whole story, and I can't blame them. If somebody came to me with a story like that, one that so closely mirrors the stereotypical encounter story, I probably wouldn't believe them either."

Boy Encounters Real Men In Black

People Describe Their Personal Alien Abduction Experiences Real-Men-In-Black-Spotted-In-A-Hotel-Right-After-A-UFO-Sighting

"Before I tell my story, I'd like to say that I am a complete skeptic and question anything and everything supernatural. I think extraordinary claims should always require extraordinary evidence. Even to this day, I will never be able to empirically prove what I experienced.

I am currently 26 years old; this happened on June 16, 2007. I remember it vividly. It was immediately embedded into my long-term memory when it all happened. In psychology, I believe they refer to these events as flashbulb memories.

Anyway, I was living in my parents' home at the time. It was a pretty, stormy night; the wind was gusting slightly more than usual, rain was coming down violently, your typical crackles of thunder/lightning.

I was playing World of Warcraft at the time, enjoying the idea that I had a legitimate excuse not to go out and do anything. I was about to finish one of the longest chain quests in the game when the internet goes out. I try for about 30 anxious minutes to get the internet to work, and you guessed it - nothing. I head to my room, frustrated. Here I am, home alone. No internet and irritated as hell.

My parents at the time were out at a work related event. I remember laying on my bed just staring at the ceiling. I turn my head to look at my old retro alarm clock; it read 6:18 pm.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! I immediately sprung up, eyes wide open, startled as hell. I crawl to my window that faces the front door and KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! again. I peek outside my window to see three tall men literally dressed in your typical FBI-looking black suits. One had what looked to be a folder/file or something, another had what I have now identified as a Geiger-Counter, and the other one was beating my door with his huge fist. I head to the door not really thinking much of it; I honestly thought they were church people just soliciting their beliefs.

I open the door. The one man nearest the door who was knocking greets me in a very monotone voice, pulls out a badge, and says he and his colleagues need to check the water source from the house's faucets. I ask them a bunch of questions. It turns out that they were in fact the FBI, and someone had allegedly tried to poison the city water. I called my parents to let them know what was going on; they okayed the situation. The guys in the suits didn't even check the water in my house. They had some other group of government guys show up and check. I tried to ask if there was a motive or if it was a terrorist act. They simply said they couldn't talk about it in detail.

Then out of nowhere, all the lights in the house go out - it's pitch black. The guys in suits tell everyone to stay calm; they think it's just a power outage. The guys taking water samples turn on their flashlights. As one of the flashlights flashes over the tallest of the suited men, I see a reflection from his face - there was metal under his face. The guy with the flashlight quickly directs the light somewhere else. A moment later, the guy with the flashlight says, "Sir, it has begun." The suited guy with the Geiger-Counter turns it on. The thing just starts going haywire.

Not even three seconds later, it felt as if I was being pulled into a million different directions. I could not see anything at first - just excruciating pain. I thought I was in the process of being disintegrated alive.

Out of nowhere, I see nothing but white. I literally thought I was in what religious people call heaven. A man appears to me and smiles, swinging his arm in an inviting way as if I were entering a ballroom dance or party. I try to walk but nothing. Then, the white room gets sucked into itself, and I see my life flash before my eyes. I see everything: Disneyland at five, my first kiss at 15, watching 9/11 happen on TV with mom and dad, everything. I see Earth suspended in space, I am watching Earth from above, and then I fall. I am falling, heart racing, numbness, disbelief. I see the ground getting closer and closer. I know this is it, and I know I will die. Before I hit the ground, I hear the monotone voice of the suited man say in my head, "Do not (static & white noise). No matter what."

I woke up in my bed with a cold sweat and panic. I freaked the f*ck out and ran downstairs to find my parents cooking dinner. I run back upstairs and see the time is 6:22 pm. I was relieved to find out it was a dream, but it gets creepy.

I go back downstairs and ask my parents when they got home. They told me they've been home as it was their day off. I asked how their company event went, and they said it was last week. I asked them what time I fell asleep. They told me they didn't know I was sleeping. I go to my computer and find that my World of Warcraft account was logged in where I left off before the internet went down. I check my computer for the date, and it was the 23rd - I have literally no memory of a full week. I try to recall what had happened in my dream, but it was a a blur. I go back upstairs and see that it looked like someone went through my closet. I search around and freak the f*ck out. The exact same Geiger-Counter the alleged FBI agent was holding was in my closet.

I have never told anyone about this until now. I still have the Geiger-Counter and don't know what to do with it.

I've since spent the last decade trying to put the pieces together. I just live day by day as an ordinary person, hoping they don't return."

By MichaelChoi Source
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 pm