Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice 5nvklj

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice 9tpt39

2 posters

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice

cathnjj
    cathnjj
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice Empty ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice

Post by cathnjj Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 pm

since I was a child I have had many experiences,mostly now though it's dreams that come true,even knowing about family deaths,or relatives being told by there doctor they have sciatica and I dreamed it was terminal bone cancer and she died after 9 months in my dream,this is exactly what happend,I can't tell no one as they would not believe or 6think I was insane,family members know as they have witnessed my dreams I tell them about happen so know I'm not mad,they say I'm psychic?,now I'm heading radio frequency a,my lights flicker,lots of strange occurrences,I could really use some advice  thanks k8
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice Empty Re: ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 am

Hi Kate

Nice to meet you, welcome to mystic sisterhood

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a loved one to bone cancer. I can relate to you completely with the accurate precog/premonitions. I definitely don't feel you are crazy but I understand that not many people are really open to psychic abilities or the paranormal, especially those wh haven't had any experiences like this themselves.

It was the same for me growing up, since I was the only known psychic in my family. Nobody would really understand, even when the evidence was lining up.

It's common to hear the radio frequency in your ears when spirit are near. It can be a high pitched or a low pitched sound, a little bit like when you are changing altitude in a plane or going through a tunnel, it makes complete sense. It's spirit around you. The lights flickering along with that sound like you may be picking up on spirit people who have been around

Everyone here will understand what you are mentioning here, you are not alone. Do you find the experiences frightening? if so there's really nothing to fear I promise. From here you have a few choices.. some decide to develop their abilities by joining a psychic/medium circle or a spiritualist church, but that's not really necessary. Not everybody has to be ''trained'' this way, I feel even learning some things yourself can really help. There are lots of books out there that can help you understand what is happening/what you are experiencing, then there's this forum, we could help you out as well.

Bottom line, yes , it sounds like you are psychic

My personal belief is that we are all able to tap in to our intuition and psychic abilities if we'd like to. I have a friend who stayed with me for four months and she kept saying to me that since she's been staying with me she's turned psychic too.. I laughed and told her that everybody can tap in if they want to. It's not catch-able and I don't think it's about being chosen by a God or anything like that. I believe we have extra senses that we can use if we re-learn how to. Like activating the third-eye chakra, learning about the soul, the pineal gland, there's so much to learn , just don't overwhelm yourself

As a psychic there are a few important things to do. One is being around others who understand you... I know many people are worried about telling their families. I wouldn't say you must but it is nice to be able to tell people what's going on.

It could go two ways, they can accept it or listen to you, some may just try and laugh it off, and others might tell you that they feel you are going mad, but their opinions don't really matter. Of course if it will bring problems in to your relationships it might be better to hold back from talking about it just now, but that doesn't mean you have to be alone.

Come and join us in chat some time, if you'd like to

Click to enter the temporary replacement chat

Feel free to post as much as you would like about what's happening to you and you are welcome to ask for advice, or share your experiences , we would love to hear them.

:Peace:

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    cathnjj
    cathnjj
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice Empty Re: ima precog but have been hearing radio frequency a,flickering lights,need some help& advice

Post by cathnjj Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Hi thank u for the advice it's good to know someone understands me,I'm working at the moment but can I message u later with a bit more info ?thanks again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 pm