Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

My Sister/Terminal 5nvklj

My Sister/Terminal 9tpt39

+2
Mermaid
Cloud
6 posters
  • Reply to topic

My Sister/Terminal

Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
Times User Thanked: : 939

My Sister/Terminal Empty My Sister/Terminal

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:50 am

I'd like to request prayer for my family and friends please. Everywhere I turn there seems to be disaster of some kind.
Most recently (Last night) I came to find out that my half-Sister ''L'' is going to die if she doesn't have a lung transplant match ASAP.

She has extensive scarring to her lungs and has been placed on an emergency lung transplant list but the prognosis isn't good. She has been (unbeknown to her) working in a workplace full of asbestos for many years.

They recently discovered it and got all the staff members to sign that they have been working there and that there's asbestos present. They pulled it all out , as my step-dad says, but my sister has been in and out of the doctors with coughs and lung problems which they at first put down to her having a pet parrot. The doctor thought it was an avian / bird issue causing it, it happens to some people who keep birds, but now the asbestos problem has come to light and with my sister needing to be on permanent oxygen due to her being unable to breathe, they think she's got weeks-months left at most and everybody on dad's side of the family is distraught.

My step-father called me crying last night to let me know L will die and they hope she'll find a transplant, he's suffering a lot and told me he's ''messed in the head '' because he can't handle all that's going wrong in the fam.  

I'm sorry about time I spend away from here please understand I have my plate overloaded with caring for everybody else, people above and more. It's very hard right now. I have created a post in the forum on the top category , if anybody would like to volunteer time moderating the forum for spam, me and mermaid would be happy to talk to you about it. I want to thank the current mods we have but since i'm going to ''be away'' i'd like to just make sure that we are all covered. I have also changed the forum's sub title as you may notice. Prayers and positive thoughts are welcome and in turn are going out to all of you.. be safe.... enjoy your summer.  ❤

Edit:  all readings that are due will be done before I come offline ⭐ ⭐

Last edited by Cloud on Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Quality over quantity.✌️
Mermaid
Mermaid
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 161
Times User Thanked: : 138

My Sister/Terminal Empty Re: My Sister/Terminal

Post by Mermaid Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:13 pm

...Oh Cloud, I am so sorry..  many hugs and much love to you.

Sending prayers to you and yours...  Please remember to take of yourself My Sister/Terminal 3545142267 My Sister/Terminal 3545142267

astraldreamer
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 pm

oh no cloud I am praying for you and you're family and will try to send healing x

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 pm

Healing , love and light , strength to you aND your circle

Sent from Topic'it App
Peace2all
Peace2all
Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
Times User Thanked: : 12

Post by Peace2all Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:23 am

Dear Cloud, I’m so sorry to hear about this happening to your family:( as I read your message I could feel the deep sorrow that your step dad is facing in desperation on your half sister delicate situation. I sure hope things lighten up and she can get the lung transplant on time for her to be able to prolong her life for many more years. Lots of positive thoughts your way, and wishing you and yours all the best. May she be protected, may she heals, restored..may peacefulness and happiness returns to their lives and to you. Lots of love your way ❤
Peace2all
Peace2all
Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 am

Cloud I am going to send you an email to share some information regarding “spiritual healthcare” that might be very helpful for your sister situation.
Hope you have time to read it.
This is something many people do ( in Latin America) when situations like this arise and is in need of a lot of extra help..

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Hugs Cloud

Sent from Topic'it App
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
Times User Thanked: : 939

Post by Cloud Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:34 am

Thanks everyone

I only just saw these posts recently, I hadn't really been able to check th forum.

L has had more tests and they've found she has tumours in her lungs, she's on the transplant list and right now is in and out of Hospitals in London , the doctors are trying to figure out what else they could do.
I think part of the reason they missed it for so long is that she's a heavy smoker so naturally any long standing coughs they would put down to that, and allergies, and other things which are more common.

I haven't seen her in the past few days. I went to see step-dad and he was very low and didn't really want to talk much about it. He's had so many losses. I can understand losing a baby but I couldn't really relate to losing a child that you've gotten to knw and love for over 40 years.. so I do feel bad for him. Me and L never really got on well, more on her side not liking me much, but I have never held grudges and have just been doing what I can to support the rest of the family, as well. Loss has a knock on affect...

Peace2all I got your email, thanks.. it's really interesting. Sorry I hadn't replied yet I've been so busy but I will get back to you

hug3 all hug3

Quality over quantity.✌️
astraldreamer
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:58 am

aww cloud this is very very sad im sorry, will be sending love and prayers and healing to you all if i can, thinking of u x
Peace2all
Peace2all
Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:20 am

A warm hug from soul to soul and tons of healing thoughts for your sister, your step dad and to you.. cupid

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 am