Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  5nvklj

Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  9tpt39

5 posters
  • Reply to topic

Healing for my Cat Shiloh please

Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
Times User Thanked: : 939

Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  Empty Healing for my Cat Shiloh please

Post by Cloud Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:56 pm

Hugs all

Tomorrow my cat Shiloh (who I've had for 12 years)
Will be going into a new home. It's out of my hands, for the most part
I'm moving long distance and in the time it'll take me to move answer in the place I'm boing to, I won't be able to keep a cat.
It's been heartbreaking for me a short iced had Shiloh since she was around five weeks old. I rescued her out of a drug den where her mother was able to have litter after litter after litter and the couple just had so many cats and kittens they couldn't feed. She was the runt of the litter, sickly one , I brought her home to give her a chance an drew she thrived

I'd sit up drip feeding her a flat night answer she's would sleep in the drawer beside my bed in blankets, she was far too weak and young to leave her mothers but I knew she would have no chance in that place

She's done so well she's gained weight and turned into the most loving cat you could ever know. She's so so attached to me, it's not uncommon for me to wake up to her licking my face or laying next to me with her paw over me or on my head with her purring. She loves me and I love love her but now due to life circumstances and the move there's nobody who works old at take her in for me temporarily. SOmeone offered and then let me down so tomorrow she will probably be going

It will affect her badly because of her attachment to me
And I must say im pretty upset over it too

Please pray that she settles in fast an drew help by sending her healing and prayers for her emotions....animals feel just like us and they are not as dumb as some think. Once I was away from her six months and when i came back she say I never my lap for yheee days clinging to me so I don't know how's she she qill cope now
Thank you

Love,

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  Empty Re: Healing for my Cat Shiloh please

Post by Cloud Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:00 pm

So sorry about the spelling mistakes, I'm using my phone and it changes what I am saying!

Quality over quantity.✌️
astraldreamer
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:51 pm

aww cloud im so sorry, i will send healing, well i will try too
and i hope that your move goes well x
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Thank you Astral ❤

She will be going to haywards heath which is an hour away and so I wont ever see her again. But least she will go to someone who will be able to look after her. I'm just soo sad for her, she will struggle with partig from me. I'm going to give blankets with my scent on, so she still has my scent around. But I know she'll be confused and whenever she wakes up she'll probably look for me.

I can't believe people let me down........

Thank you for the healing i'm sure she'll receive it regardless , she always falls asleep within a minute of me doing reiki on her. It's nice animals are so receptive to healing hug3 hug3

Quality over quantity.✌️
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:04 pm

So true , I sensed the same , it's going to be hard on her , you really don't have any chance to Take her along ?.
If I was near I could have kept her temporarily .
I will try and send her blessings.

Sent from Topic'it App
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi Renaud

Thank you so much. That's very kind that you would've taken her in temporarily, considering you hardy know (us) it's really kind of you.
Yeah, sadly I really can't take her with me. I could take her back in around (? weeks/months). it's all so unclear what's happening because i'm leaving the area for safety reasons and i'm currently in temporary housing before I find my new permanent place. It's all up in the air at the moment.

I had a 'friend' i'll call her C, who claimed she loves the animals and that she'd take them in for me if I ever had an emergency, she promised she'd keep the cat whilst I deal with my issues and that she'd return her but then dropped out because she worried the cat might spray. Shi doesn't spray around the house, I explained to her that cats spray to mark territory but she's done this maybe three times in twelve years, that was because someone brought a dog in to the house, shi didn't like it, sprayed ~ at cats do. So she wont be going to live with C and I can't find any foster homes in this area that take cats in an look after them for a fee. If there was, i'd pay for it in a flash. Shiloh means so much to me.

Anyhow. I went out to the shops and got her some treats and a new play tunnel and bits to try and help her tomorrow. But I can't believe it's happening... you are right Renaud she's going to struggle but no family will take her in, I don't think they understand 12 years, she's part of the family, and since losing my daughter, alllll of my love, attention and care has been focused on my dog and the cat ~
thankfully the dog will be fine it's just shi. Not many people like cats as much hey?

I don't know what to do but have around 9 hours to try and figure it out.

Thanks for the healing ❤ ❤

Quality over quantity.✌️
Mermaid
Mermaid
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 161
Times User Thanked: : 138

Post by Mermaid Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:18 am

O God, every animal, in every forest, field, and home, belongs to you, and is under your loving care. May your blessing be upon this cat and in your steadfast kindness. Keep Shiloh safe from all harm. We pray that you would show forth your eternal love and mercy, in the companionship and friendship that this cat provides. Amen.

http://www.catholiclane.com/wp-content/uploads/St.-Francis-with-animals.jpg

Im so sorry Cloud I pray that Shiloh will find a loving home Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  3545142267

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 am

Mermaid wrote:O God, every animal, in every forest, field, and home, belongs to you, and is under your loving care. May your blessing be upon this cat and in your steadfast kindness. Keep Shiloh safe from all harm. We pray that you would show forth your eternal love and mercy, in the companionship and friendship that this cat provides. Amen.

http://www.catholiclane.com/wp-content/uploads/St.-Francis-with-animals.jpg

Im so sorry Cloud I pray that Shiloh will find a loving home Healing for my Cat Shiloh please  3545142267

An so it is.. thank you candle_ give a kiss hug3 pink heart prayer

Quality over quantity.✌️
Cloud
Cloud
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:38 am

Good news

The prayers and healing worked.....

So this morning, I went to collect Shiloh. As soon as I saw her she meow'ed at me and looked over at the carry case as if she knew she was going somewhere. I cried so much and was praying for someone to contact me who could take her in. So I got her in the car and got ready to make our way to cat adoption centre and the moment I shut the front door I got a phone call from the very last and only person who I thought of to take her in. I asked out of desperation and they said yes immediately..... was so relieved

so took her over and put her blanket down on their couch and she was purring, looking around, and was too busy eating to say goodbye to me so I just slipped out quietly

The good thing is, I get to have her back someday as I agreed with this person it's temporary.... so it all worked out. She's fine

Thank you all cupid :wand:

Quality over quantity.✌️
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:40 am

Fantabulous .....that's all I prayed for.😁

Sent from Topic'it App
Cloud